small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Does anyone know where I can find raglan cut long sleeve shirts, thick or thin? It's been surprisingly difficult! I know about James Perse but that's too expensive for me and I have found some on Rakuten but they're way too tiny. Looking for something with a nice fit.

james-perse-22-4436666_james-perse-men-slub-pique-raglan-crew-t-shirtsin-deep_orignal.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find raglan cut long sleeve shirts, thick or thin? It's been surprisingly difficult! I know about James Perse but that's too expensive for me and I have found some on Rakuten but they're way too tiny. Looking for something with a nice fit.

Take a look at AA and maybe even Uniqlo.

Take a look at AA and maybe even Uniqlo.

Hey, thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I've tried American Apparel (3/4 sleeves only, and their raglans are two color baseball tees), Alternative Apparel (same thing), and Uniqlo (3/4 sleeves only). Should've mentioned in the first post that I'm looking for solid color ones not the baseball tee style. Pretty much anything white, heather grey, charcoal or black, etc.

Anyone who has tried on Dr. Denim Donk chino pants - what's the sizing like? I've tried on the chino shorts and I had to size down 2, but are the pants any different? And what about the raw denim?

i sized down 2 on my donk chino pants too.

they definitely run a fair bit larger than tagged.

Anyone who has tried on Dr. Denim Donk chino pants - what's the sizing like? I've tried on the chino shorts and I had to size down 2, but are the pants any different? And what about the raw denim?
i sized down 2 on my donk chino pants too.

they definitely run a fair bit larger than tagged.

weird, i have the donks in dark grey and sz 30. i wear a 30 in basically everything, i prob could have gone to a 29 but they are chinos so i don't really care. there is no way in hell i could do down to a 28.

Still looking! Have tried American and Alternative Apparel, Uniqlo, and James Perse (too $$). Looking for full length sleeves and single colored shirts (not two-tone baseball tees).

james-perse-22-4436666_james-perse-men-slub-pique-raglan-crew-t-shirtsin-deep_orignal.jpg

for anyone who uses an online class enrolment system.

mine opens on thursday at 9am, but i can never get on till atleast an hour later because of the increased traffic to the site, thus resulting in a shit timetable

does anyone have any ideas of how to get onto the site quicker? i was thinking maybe some public computer access points have superquick net, possibly this would help

?!

I had the same problem too.

When I sign up for classes, I just use a macro tool which adds the class for me. If its full, the macro will just repeat itself until I get the class. I have to leave it running for maybe a few hours to a week, but I do eventually get the class 90 percent of the time.

I had the same problem too.

When I sign up for classes, I just use a macro tool which adds the class for me. If its full, the macro will just repeat itself until I get the class. I have to leave it running for maybe a few hours to a week, but I do eventually get the class 90 percent of the time.

could you link me to the tool? sounds like it would work for me because people move in and out of classes and spots become available

Hey guys, new to the site, but I've been collecting and researching vintage shoes and denim for a long time....I ran across these SICK Converse shoes, and I can't find information about them anywhere; I've looked at several online and print sources, anyone know any information or the value on these? Thanks.

The link below leads to my flickr page where I've uploaded a bunch of pictures - any feedback / information about these kicks would be appreciated!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58517552@N08/

and im back. ive tried every combination of class, student, schedular, tool, macro, enrollment, univeristy, hack, plugin, sniper, automatic, etc etc etc etc to no avail!

where to now?!

my school has about 20k students and i never have a problem enrolling. online system. this year psych students (myself) had to enrol at 1pm, so i made sure i was on the website a few minutes before and the second it hit 1 i enrolled in all my classes. i think i have gotten everything i've wanted, except one tutorial time was full. its not like all of my classes were super unpopular either. just be prepared (do a mock timetable in word/excel) and on time.

Those are Converse Skidgrips (pretty sure). I think they've only recently brought out some new versions of those.

Thanks! Much appreciated!