small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I ended up buying one from RL. Minus the barely-noticeable polo pony, it was the only thing I found that fit the bill. The leather on the Brooks seemed cheap. APC's looked too gay-French-boy-costumey. Neither of them were double-ring. The Nepenthes doesn't braid all the way to the tip so it's like, what's the point.

Fuck. What else. There were more, but I just remember everything else sucked.

I ended up buying one from RL. Minus the barely-noticeable polo pony, it was the only thing I found that fit the bill. The leather on the Brooks seemed cheap. APC's looked too gay-French-boy-costumey. Neither of them were double-ring. The Nepenthes doesn't braid all the way to the tip so it's like, what's the point.

Fuck. What else. There were more, but I just remember everything else sucked.

Seriously mang, no where to buy a decent belt in this city.

No problem. More details on how the cut does not work for you? Have you found any coats you are interested in?

I'm about 5'10" 125lbs so I need something really slim to fit my skinny ass frame. The fit of the J. Crew peacoat on their website is great but it fits nothing like that in real life.

Can't really afford Aldens or McNairys or anything like that so I was wondering how good the fit on Bass or Florsheim shoes is? I PMed Luck_Cloud about his LL Bean Bucks and he said they were kind of bulky and Bass bucks might be better. Anyone have an opinion on any of these?

Bass Wingtip

bass_suedewingtip5.jpg

Bass Suede Buck

bass_buck1.jpg

Florsheim Veblen

12971_veblen3.jpg

Any suggestions for a solid navy duffle coat under $300? Want something a little shorter than a traditional duffle that hits about mid-ass. Was going to order the Topman one but it disappeared from their online store and e-mailing them did no good. TIA

hello, been lurking on sufu for about a year now, but never contributed to the boards.

anyway, random question that should (and will be after this post) asked on a camera board, but i might as well ask here.

http://diagnl.jp/

do you guys know any camera straps that are similar to this one? i'd love to just purchase this one if i could, but they dont seem to be shipping to the US; i tried contacting them, only to never get a response back. thanks!

Need help looking for a solid pair of sweats... can't really seem to find anything that jumps out at me (though I did see pair of Jake Davis's blog that were rather nice). Looking for something that isn't too baggy and maybe a zipper if possible. Hopefully someone can point my in the right direction!

Edit: found the pants I was talking about.. didn't realize they were Polo, but looking for something similar

http://jakedavis.typepad.com/jakedavis/2010/08/my-entry.html