minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

opinions on the quality of head porter bags? i'm looking to buy a porter briefcase and i don't want to be disappointed.

Soo here we go.. First post!

Thinking of ordering a pair of the YSL rolling hi tops.. How's the size on these beauties? I usually have 44.5 in size.

take your CP size

so i would wear 40 in ysl, 40 in cp, 41 in margiela and im a true 41

opinions on the quality of head porter bags? i'm looking to buy a porter briefcase and i don't want to be disappointed.

I bought a head porter wallet for a friend and it has held up nice (1 year, still looks great), but I'm quoting Kiya from the self edge thread, maybe his comment on porter textiles is something to consider:

Nope, saw them at the show in Tokyo in the spring and decided to pass on them, the materials aren't impressive any more because they're using Porter textiles, not BR textiles like they used the first two seasons..

link here

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2439314&postcount=10177

Where can I get Stephan Schneider online? European shops preferably for lower shipping rates.

Can anyone reccomend cords in a wine/burgundy color like the eg pair that is cheaper? Are there any chinos available in this color?

engineeredcorduroy_crop.jpg

trying to buy frye owen boots abroad is turning out to be a pain

endlessdotcom only carries it in tan and amazon doesn't have my size in the color that i'd like

need help looking for boots that look similar to these:

Frye-Owen-Lace-Boot_4FD243BF.jpg

thanks in advance

Can anyone reccomend cords in a wine/burgundy color like the eg pair that is cheaper? Are there any chinos available in this color?

[/img]

dr denim makes a burgundy chino.

engineeredcorduroy_crop.jpg

Levis has cords in that color. about $50.

Does anyone know if it's possible to let out a leather jacket? I've been hitting the weights lately and really don't want to part with it. Is it a completely insane idea for a leather tailor to add leather to the side seams?

On Patrik Ervell jackets would a size 42 fit a eu48-50 or should I go for a 40? Want a comfortable fit

CONVERSE ADDICT

I know the collection was made for the japanese market, but even for someone who would like to have a pair proxy to the US, what retail locations carry them. I am really interested in the Navy and Salmon color coming out for FALL/WINTER 2010

thank you.

Hello,

I am on the hunt for these swimmers for my girl.... found the pic on the net but have no idea what they are?

Screenshot2010-10-11at111526PM.png

Any help?

Regards,

Dane.

What does sufu think of APT.9 in terms of quality and brand?

Where can I get Levi's rigid for the cheapest price possible? Amazon?

anybody have the junya camouflage hoodie or crewneck?

Anyone know how the sizing is on Geller's dip-dye hoodie? Is a 46 gonna work for a 'true' small? Also, worth it for $168?

Hi there Superfuture.

This will be my first post here on this site. I have been following it for quite some time and it really look like I've found a real internet treasure!

Anyway before I get to business I am sorry if this thread is not posted in the correct section. My english is not superb, so it was quite hard finding the right place. But I do hope that this is somewhat alright to post it here "trash" that is and hope that I make myself understandable.

Okay for the real thread:

The other day while I was bored I looked around the internet to find some clothes and designs and stuff. All of a sudden, I fell over this site which had a model wearing the same shoe on all the pictures - a shoes that I simply love!

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/869...tgeigersko.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9342/61398042.jpg

I mailed the guy but I got almost no response, only an e-mail saying something like "Last season, Kurt Geiger".

Now I've been using all my awake hours (well not all, but a lot!) on trying to find these shoes but without any luck.

I tried posting it on a regular debate site that I use and most of the guys there instantly yelled "wow dude, you're gay" at me. To be honest I don't really care, all I do care about is getting my hands on those shoes or some really similar to them.

I know it is not the best picture in the world, but I really hope that some of you guys can help me out.

Very kind regards

kuriz

I mailed the guy but I got almost no response, only an e-mail saying something like "Last season, Kurt Geiger"

There's your answer. Never heard of Kurt Geiger myself, but I think he either meant that they're from the spring/summer 2010 collection or from a 2009 collection. You might have to do some detective work.

There's your answer. Never heard of Kurt Geiger myself, but I think he either meant that they're from the spring/summer 2010 collection or from a 2009 collection. You might have to do some detective work.

Oh but I did, I've been looking for so so very long time and done the detective work of my life - without any results, aw.

But hum guess I just have to continue my search even though I haven't found any quite similar with that feeling ^^

For whatever reason I'm kind of digging these pants from Endovanera. I like the slightly cropped tweed/woolish look of the pants with the thermal layer underneath. Two problems: Forward is out of my size, didn't find any stockists with this colour and, now this is the deal breaker, the back is absolutely frumpy as shit.

S1vo8.jpg

tUL5I.jpg

Anyone with similar ideas? Or even just similar looking cuts (cropped or otherwise)? I might be crazy for digging this and I realize that.

Anyone know of any good looking hats under $100 that would protect my face from the sun while biking?

I know I'm looking right past it, but can someone find / link me to the store design thread? Has pics of Heartless, CDG, etc? + rep + me love you long time.