small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i need a pair of sunglasses urgently as it became very hot here all of a sudden. i have no idea of brands, models etc. only thing i know is that i want to avoid wayfarers. my face is quite narrow and thin and the price should be quite reasonable. any recommendations? i'm thankful for every hint.

buddy of mine got these recently, simple and elegant

http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/products/rb3176/006

I saw a really cool pair of red suede wingtips on the Paris metro last week and i love wearing red shoes. Are any of these available?
Trussardi 1911 produced a pair for the spring/summer season. Problem is finding them. All I know is a few japanese shops carried them.

i need a pair of sunglasses urgently as it became very hot here all of a sudden. i have no idea of brands, models etc. only thing i know is that i want to avoid wayfarers. my face is quite narrow and thin and the price should be quite reasonable. any recommendations? i'm thankful for every hint.

you could try these ones:

http://www.moscot.com/vintage_eyewear_Moscot_Originals-Lemtosh-117.html

or any of the other moscot ones that take your fancy. big fan of the moscot sunnies, they are all really well made, simple and stylish and they are 100% UV protective

What are some good tailors around Los Angeles? I'm looking for someone who knows how to work on super-body-conscious stuff along the lines of Dior Homme, Balenciaga, Juun.J... willing to drive pretty far / pay a lot...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

anyone know if the rakuten store ANALOG ROCK ships to the US? I placed an order but last week but it did not show up on my card. Nothing has been shipped usually i get the item delivered from japan 2 to 3 days after i place an order. thanks.

yo, don't be that guy. just rock a well-fitting tux, you're going to get booze all over it anyway.

seconded--- parents are going to be taking pictures and your're(hopefully) going to a nice place to eat, just wear a tux.

Corny prom is comming and i dont wanna look too corny, i was thinking about a Undercover jacket and pants some drapy t shirt or some shit.

any other suggestions?

yo, don't be that guy. just rock a well-fitting tux, you're going to get booze all over it anyway.
seconded--- just wear a tux.

just be corny at the corny prom, who cares?

forget about sufu for a minute and have some fun

damn

reminded me of this post

all i know is being a corny white person is actually kinda fun

today i wore a school hoodie and a lacoste polo shirt, drove to school with 3 girls who all wore uggs and leggings in one girl's range rover, had starbucks during my break, and i'll be playing kings later and then go to some shitty club and dance to top40 songs, and later hopefully get laid

who cares, its fun

i still get my daily dose of culture by reading mags and posting on here and having the occasional day where i style on crackers

i guess the point is dont be too hung up and full of yourself and your superior culture and youll probably meet some fun people

Anyone see anymore hybrid jackets like this around with quilted body/leather sleeves?

What brand is this?

undercover down / leather combo jackets (second pic)

the first pic seems to be by U-ism but maybe a collabo with bape, NBHD, or some other urahara label.

those are really hard to track down. prepare to pay a premium for it.

retail is close to 1k.

you could try these ones:

http://www.moscot.com/vintage_eyewear_Moscot_Originals-Lemtosh-117.html

or any of the other moscot ones that take your fancy. big fan of the moscot sunnies, they are all really well made, simple and stylish and they are 100% UV protective

well made moscots?

you gotta be kidding

1. get dita, effector, or any of those sunglasses from that store where kiya buys his glasses in SF

2. steez

3. steez some more

well made moscots?

you gotta be kidding

1. get dita, effector, or any of those sunglasses from that store where kiya buys his glasses in SF

2. steez

3. steez some more

Really??

I have had mine for pushing 12 months and they are still in absolutely perfect condition. What have you heard/experienced about them??

moscots are so heavy and uncomfortable

ill never buy them again

Really??

I have had mine for pushing 12 months and they are still in absolutely perfect condition. What have you heard/experienced about them??

I just don't think Moscots are high quality compared to other "fashionista approved" sunglasses.

I guess they hold up fine but I'm talking about the attention to detail, overall look, and etc.

-edit-

those lemtosh glasses are horrible. i've actually gone to the moscot store in NY to check them out. the first thing i said was "120 bucks for this crap?"

the definition of "high quality" is pretty subjective but they are pretty horrible.

Hello . I recently bought Rick Owens Hightops .I read people saying in forums that the sole will be quickly damaged and advice others to go to a shoemaker to add one . Do i need to add an extra outersole before i wear them?Thanks in advance.

Just wear them regularly and once the heal is worn down you can have a cobbler put in a reinforced heal.