small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Someone please help me id'ing these Red Wing's.

qmudP.jpg

Look like Iron Rangers, but slightly different. Perhaps a collab or something?

EDIT: Nope, they look pretty much like standard Iron Rangers

Look like Iron Rangers, but slightly different. Perhaps a collab or something?

EDIT: Nope, they look pretty much like standard Iron Rangers

Right, but what about the lighter part on the midsection? That isn't stock on standard IRs or is it a worn effect?

can someone give me a quick rundown on the sizing for number (n)ine and undercover?

i know a lot of japanese brands do single number sizing but do the tops and bottoms size differently?

is size 2 a small and size 3 a medium?

thank you!

size 2 is small (46) and size 3 is medium (48)

however, japanese sizing especially for n(n) and uc caters towards smaller frames

you should size up if your build is larger

I haven't examined clarks in around 10 years +.

Might buy a pair of desert boots. I wear a 42eu. What American size should i get? A 9? I think I remember someone mentioning that desert boots run big. ..

Thank you.

think it depends on the manufacturer. Iam in EU42 too and wearing US9 in Opening Cermony Boot and between US9...US9.5 in Clarks

I went a full size down in suede clarks originals desert boots and they were really tight across the bridge for a couple of days and then stretched and now they're really nice. I think most people generally just do half a size though.

Having said all that, does anyone know how clarks khans fit? As they seem to be basically the low-top desert boot, I'm assuming the same rules apply, but does anyone know?

^Thanks guys. I am thinking of just getting some regular leather ones. I guess the suede ones stretch out...? Still unsure of whether to just buy a 9 or size down to a 8.5.

I think the ones I am interested are just made in some Asian country (if this does actually affect the sizing as mentioned above)...

HAMA, there's a sizing guide here: http://www.clarks.co.uk/Help/FitGuide

basically, they fit long. If you choose your normal size, it will probably be fine if you have particularly long feet, but if you want to go down to a 41.5 (which most people would do) or even 41, especially in suede, they will probably mould to the size of your feet within a few days.

I hope that helps...

go to levis they still might have robert geller x levis. that jacket was really nice, just a little expensive.

thanks mike. i actually hated that one and now regret not buying it. now i'm looking for a cheaper alternative. anyone knows good thrift places in nyc that might carry some?

thanks mike. i actually hated that one and now regret not buying it. now i'm looking for a cheaper alternative. anyone knows good thrift places in nyc that might carry some?

try to buy vintage helmut lang off ebay.

(what size are you? i have the 03 denim jacket with the leather sleeve in new condition. size xs or s i think)

is there anyone that sells american apparel stuff at wholesale?

there's a seller on ebay who sells shit for whole sale. look for it.

can someone give me a quick rundown on the sizing for number (n)ine and undercover?

i know a lot of japanese brands do single number sizing but do the tops and bottoms size differently?

is size 2 a small and size 3 a medium?

thank you!

depends. id say sz. 3 tops are slim fit mediums with super narrow shoulders. both labels make the arm holes super high. pants are another story. they make the pants extremely slim. size 3 is like a 30-31, size 4 is like 32-33.

Anyone recommend a good RED beanie? similar to the inverallen for inventory one from a while back. (or if someones selling one of those)

what's your budget?

peasant status (but good) = coal

time for a more tangible question

what's the sizing of HTC belts like (you know - the ones with a shit load of studs)?

if my pants are 31-32", what size am I supposed to get?

does anyone have a belstaff jacket? how do they typically fit?

i am typically a Medium, but the belstaff brad leather in M was a bit too snug. do all of them fit this way?

depends. the vintage ones fit huge.

are you looking into a trial master?

who makes nice long scarves which you can wrap around your neck 50,000 times and look hella steezy? (oh and not too exp)

southern hemisphere winter concept

faliero sarti

julius jersey-cashmere combo

i dunno what you mean by expensive

your neighbors like DJI think they are cheap

Anyone recommend a good RED beanie? similar to the inverallen for inventory one from a while back. (or if someones selling one of those)

you can contact them directly for a custom order for cheap

http://www.inverallanhandknitters.co.uk/

go to the order form page

can anyone recommend a brand who makes button down shirts that have a relatively small waist in proportion to its chest?

Im over BD's that tent around the waist. BoO is the only one but i cant be droppin $250+ everytime for a damn shirt

Unis has a fairly fitted waist, although it varies between the material used for the shirt. The oxfords tend to give a little more slack around the waist than the plaids. You just have to size down on the oxfords. Their shirts are fairly expensive though. You're better off going to a tailor.

Anyone know of any slim fit cargo pants black or other dark colors?

Looking for a fit close to Nudies Thin Finn.

Anything will do - even common cheap brands.

EDIT: I should caveat - they dont have to be cargo pants, technically, just something with structured pockets, cuts, etc, etc