minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

Where can I get black velcro Chucks (the ones with the three straps) for cheap?

Just realized today one of my ss06 raf top's instruction tag is in jap while the rest are in english.... izit fake 0_o

Anyone know how Lanvin DRESS SHOES fit? are they half to one size bigger just like the sneakers? I'm in love with these shoes but usually a 44-44.5 :(

picture4mwz.png

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&YOOX=LANVIN&dept=poweratman&tskay=8B954900&rr=1&cod10=441408401T&sts=sr_poweratman80

dont have any of the sneakers but the lace-ups i have from fw07 fit about .5 size larger.

where can i buy some martin margiela replica sneakers (the original ones) on the internet in a 42 ?

how do i use yahoo.jp auctions, i swear to god my grail is on there and have no idea what to do :'(

how do i use yahoo.jp auctions, i swear to god my grail is on there and have no idea what to do :'(

you need a proxy

do a search for sharpservice, he'll make your dreams come true

question:

can anyone direct to to any pictures of destroyed/distressed knit sweaters? i think dior did some a while back, would be greatly appreciated.

but how do i win the auctions for myself? no idea if i have to or can just say hide san can you win this for me?

also lars didn't the new julius season do it or are you looking for something with a thicker gauge knit?

unless you have japanese credit cards and a japanese shipping address you can't do it yourself.

just email hide with your maximum bid and he will handle the rest. he's very prompt, and trustworthy.

i will have a look at julius, and if anyone else has some recommendations please let me know

Has anyone heard of the brand "Odeur"? I know, the name is stupid. A friend of mine was in Sweeden a few weeks ago and came back talking about it. He couldn't find it in any stores, so I'm guessing the people he was staying with told him about it... I really have no idea. I guess there is no branding or tags, just a smell. I think the cuts look interesting. I'd like to know some retail pricepoints if possible.

http://www.odeur.se/

can anyone find pics of people wearing dress shirts buttoned up all the way but untucked? ALSO/INSTEAD is it stupid to think it can look good?

how is the sizing on thom browne dress shirts, was in barneys and need the white one they have. had no time to try it on

i'm looking for cardigan's that drape the way american apparel's ones do. An XS fits me perfectly just that it's kinda short, even though i'm not that tall. Where can i find some cheap ones?

Has anyone heard of the brand "Odeur"? I know, the name is stupid. A friend of mine was in Sweeden a few weeks ago and came back talking about it. He couldn't find it in any stores, so I'm guessing the people he was staying with told him about it... I really have no idea. I guess there is no branding or tags, just a smell. I think the cuts look interesting. I'd like to know some retail pricepoints if possible.

http://www.odeur.se/

http://.webshop.kii.se/system/search/search.asp?gen=1&des=1&manuid=195

http://www.grandpa.se/system/search/search.asp?c=0&b=&m=50&q=

All I could find, but that should give you an idea of what pricerange we're talking about. Since the swedish krona is plummeting, you may be able to buy stuff cheaper than a few months ago.

I have no idea of what the 'odeur' is, my only piece is a t-shirt from the first collection, the only one without smell..

how much should I expect to pay for the patches/plaid grey rafpak?

Looking to get some boots for spring, only thing is I have no idea where to start. Instead of wearing sneakers all the time I was thinking of getting a new pair of boots, I was thinking of Clarks desert boot in beeswax but they are hard as hell to find. So I come to you small questions thread, if not Clarks, what else is out there?

Anyone know cheaper alternatives to these?

WI-7013_High-cut_Leather_Sneak_0.jpg

xh0llyw00dxx is selling a worn white pair for like $100

xh0llyw00dxx is selling a worn white pair for like $100

Yes size us8/41 but they run kinda big, could definitely fit a 9 too.

How´s the sizing on Drkshdw grosgrain jeans?

they vary like fuck. some of them fit small others wayy too big. best off getting measurements or trying them on.

i want to cop the dirty white grosgrain myself but only if theyd fit something like the n(n) darted skinnies (theyre darted in a similar fashion)

someone help me out plz!

spring courts or pf flyers have a very very similar silhouette and are a thousand times cheaper. good brands to support too, can find both on zappos i believe, black bird sells spring courts too i think.

I wear a 34 in Aprils (which are a bit loose) would I be able to wear a size 32 in Dior Homme black waxed jeans?

Anyone know where to find a nice canvas messenger bag? Preferably grey? I live in Canada, specifically Ottawa. Nothing sleek, but more a rugged looking bag. Any help would be much appreciated.

Oh, and nothing too expensive lol

I wear a 34 in Aprils (which are a bit loose) would I be able to wear a size 32 in Dior Homme black waxed jeans?

probably would be too small

i wear 27 in aprils loose on the waist and 27 in washed diors, 26 in raw diors

cheers for that, that's cool I didnt really want to spend money at the moment, they are on aus aybaybay if anyone is after a a pair, currently at 70ish AUD