small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Guest jmatsu
Quick question, do Purcells fit like regular converse? Also, where can I find a pair of Purcell mids online that'll fit a US Men's 10?

what are "regular converse???"

i don't think that would establish if it's waterproof, though - it could just be water resistant, so a couple drops roll off but a heavy rain would penetrate it (huhuhuhuhuh)

although i guess it's not that much of an issue, since i doubt you'll be out trying to brave the elements in it (assuming it's $$$)

dunno, someone correct me if i'm wrong

Yeah this is what I meant. I put water on it and it runs right off but rain is different.

get some candle wax and rub it on troubled heel area of shoes...

I need to fix these jawns so I can wear em... umbrobykj10.jpgThese Umbro x Kim Jones (in black though). They give me INSANE blisters, top of back rubs against my heel really uncomfortably. What can I do? I've tried just wearing until they loosen up, but it's taking waayyy too long. They fit fine otherwise...

Anyone know how Lanvin DRESS SHOES fit? are they half to one size bigger just like the sneakers? I'm in love with these shoes but usually a 44-44.5 :(

picture4mwz.png

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&YOOX=LANVIN&dept=poweratman&tskay=8B954900&rr=1&cod10=441408401T&sts=sr_poweratman80

dont have any of the sneakers but the lace-ups i have from fw07 fit about .5 size larger.