minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

http://www.rjcolt.com/Style.aspx?styleId=27057

its between the gray and brown-red, which one?

Fuck both of 'em and just buy some Clarks. Also, the yes/no thread would've probably been a better place to ask.

br588189-00p01v01.jpg

I want jodhpur boots with straps. Yeah, yeah, YMC/previous level/blah blah blah. Banana has one, but like fuck I'm putting down almost three bills for shoes from BR. Any suggestions?

I don't know why it matters; all he's sellng is crap Dior, crap KVA, crap Dolce & Gabbana, and crap DSquared2.

ignoring the crap elitism, it looks pretty legit to me

The only thing I know is that the board has hired Patrick Robinson to try and stop them from hemorrhaging money and I don't really think that's panning out so well.

Am not familiar with this ordeal. What's the story behind it?

Gap basically opened up too many store and we all know their product is pretty bad. Robinson's been focusing mostly on the womenswear, although mens has been getting a slight facelift. But they recently reported that same store sales are down 23%, so not much has really changed.

ignoring the crap elitism, it looks pretty legit to me

Also, this isn't any fucking elitism. They are selling ugly crap from ugly brands. "Crap" is a quality, not a label.

btw Gap is surprisingly bad in the States, while it has some decent shit at their Japanese and UK counterparts.

Gap JP > Gap US > Banana Republic (horribly wack for the supposed 'higher' tier of this company)

Also, this isn't any fucking elitism. They are selling ugly crap from ugly brands. "Crap" is a quality, not a label.

yeah, sure thing

Fuck both of 'em and just buy some Clarks. Also, the yes/no thread would've probably been a better place to ask.

br588189-00p01v01.jpg

I want jodhpur boots with straps. Yeah, yeah, YMC/previous level/blah blah blah. Banana has one, but like fuck I'm putting down almost three bills for shoes from BR. Any suggestions?

if you don't mind waiting, i'm sure they will go on sale. i got some BR boots a couple years ago for 80 down from 200 or so.

Guest kas.

looking for spring jackets, i'm pretty wide open to anything but i'm not too crazy about jackets with bomber waistbands.

My friend got those Banana boots and returned them (cause of size) but they actually weren't terrible, especially if they're on sale.

Apparently they're a rip off these (gasp) Ferragamo boots:

salvatore-ferragamo-nigel-boots-thumb.jpg

But as far as acceptable options I have no suggestions, I'm actually in the market as well.

if you don't mind waiting, i'm sure they will go on sale. i got some BR boots a couple years ago for 80 down from 200 or so.

I was kind of relying on this. Maybe I'll try to find one in store to verify sizing.

^^not entirely sure which jacket youre referring to...but he did do a red collegiate...

newyork07_patervell_04.jpg

anyone have any suggestions for pants that fit similar to the ones below?

sartorialist1.jpg

CDG man

also the bag is by cdg shirt

the beanie by zucca

Does anyone know how the whole import/customs thing work?? Has anyone tried getting stuff shipped to the US?

Thanks

Yeah one time I got a 40% customs charge.

Second time I got no charge. It's all luck really.

I live in germany and was wondering if there were any online shops similiar to unusualcodes.com. I want to buy raf simons, lanvin, common projects sneaker etc. online. Does anybody know any other online shops in europe thats based in euros?

Fit request help for Dunderdon Howard p26 pants? Real curious as to how they fit and how slim they are for that type of pant.

My friend got those Banana boots and returned them (cause of size) but they actually weren't terrible, especially if they're on sale.

Apparently they're a rip off these (gasp) Ferragamo boots:

But as far as acceptable options I have no suggestions, I'm actually in the market as well.

I dont see how those BRs are a rip-off of the Ferragamos, the boots are fairly different besides the fact that theyre both black jodhpurs. Ive seen similar models from RL and other companies, but they were higher priced than those BRs

THlS HAS ALL BEEN VERY ENTERTAINING BUT NOT VERY HELPFUL IN MY SEARCH.

which size in rick owens tank is suited for a 36US?

Looking for a charcoal/grey herringbone coat/jacket. I know J Crew has one on sale, but it's $300. I'm trying to stay under $150 if possible, under $100 would be great. There's a few H&Ms nearby, I'll check that out in a couple of days.

A question about boots. I went to go check these out today. I tried them on with my jeans tucked into them and from the front they looked killer, but when I turned to the side my jeans were spilling out the back because of the slit in the back of the boots. My jeans are skinny so a narrower leg isn't an option. I don't want to say these aren't made for tucking jeans into because I've seen geekbonchic pull it off. I've also seen leroy tuck baggier jeans than mine into alden boots. What am I missing here? sorry if this is a lame ass question, never owned a pair of boots before.

Picture1-6.png

anyone tell me who makes this jacket...

2wrknsg.jpg

A240_Z1.jpg

where2kop in 42/43

i desperately need these

does anyone know where to get a nice leather backpack that isnt too big but can fit a mbp, or could be patent or some shit, just think carrying this bitchass jansport is throwing off my steez

are the Chronicles of Never Skeleton Key boots true-to-size?