minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

I'm looking for some help ID'ing these boots...

3290624b3d564ef21c1754b25878ada91a77c6c.jpg

or something similar.

I copped some leather Achilles Low CPs and the squeaking as the upper creases with every step is embarrassingly loud. Is there anything I can apply to them to fix this?

Guest mjmueller13

Why won't A.P.C. Europe Online Store ship to US? Any way around this?

I copped some leather Achilles Low CPs and the squeaking as the upper creases with every step is embarrassingly loud. Is there anything I can apply to them to fix this?

Beat the crap out of them.

Would it be wrong of me to take in brand new luster reissued waxed jeans from 19cm to 16cm?

They are way too wide for me, so its either take them or sell them :(

why not sell them and try to find similar jeans (like raf by raf or other coateds). they arent quite the same, but they should leave some change in your pocket

why not sell them and try to find similar jeans (like raf by raf or other coateds). they arent quite the same, but they should leave some change in your pocket

I have looked at the other brands waxed jeans but for some reason they don't look as nice. Perhaps I just haven't seen the right ones though. Do you have a link to any Raf jeans you are referring to?

And yeah, hopefully they would be cheaper. These Diors were a bit on the pricey side.

Thanks!

nobody seems to help out at the megacheck thread so since its urgent im hoping someone here could help me out

sorry for the flash

also can anyone tell me what season this is from?

thanks a lot!

dsc0099fp5.jpg

dsc0093ah0.jpg

dsc0105ax2.jpg

dsc0109py2.jpg

Anyone know how Endovanera button ups fit?

Anyone tried the Julian Red Pulse sweater? I've heard it's unisex sizing, but was wondering how it fits.

Damn. Does no one know this? I was hoping for an answer. Geek, where you finding the sweater? You can PM if you want. That was one of those things i liked months back but i was waiting till sales on.

Guest 8bpc

How do Wings + Horns jackets fit? If one has a 37 inch chest what size would you suggest? Thanks

how much do brand new visvim ballistic 20's go for on sufu....the all black ones (original)?...

the one that is on the market is a good price, you'd be shelling out more for them usually (few months back)

How do Wings + Horns jackets fit? If one has a 37 inch chest what size would you suggest? Thanks

Small on the field jacket types, but you have the kinda chest where ur in between sizes

what's a good pair of thick, wide or reg wale corduroys, either in jeans or pants? i know those old supreme ones are good but i know there must be something plain enough.. thx

how much does Vivienne westwood & jeremy scott T's and tanks run for?

(average range of prices)

thank yo

Where can I find the following in NYC:

gram shoes, superga shoes, filson bags, and hi top black zig zag winos?

thanks!

Where can I find the following in NYC:

gram shoes, superga shoes, filson bags, and hi top black zig zag winos?

thanks!

internets.

Zig Zags maybe at a army/navy place, but they're a westcoast thing mostly.

internets.

Zig Zags maybe at a army/navy place, but they're a westcoast thing mostly.

zigzags yeah I guess I can order them off the net, but I would rather try the grams and supergas on before ordering them...plus I want them now!

I have a pair of Cheap Monday jeans that were given to me, the inside tag says regular 5522 unwash. They're non stretch, pretty heavy, stiff, denim. I'd like to pick up another pair but can't really seem to find them. Does anyone know where I could pick up another pair, or if they go by another name? Thanks.

also did dark A, or anyone else for that matter, ever end up getting that pack and dying it black??

ooooo that'd be kinda good. the patches and all. I hope someone has done this and has pics

anyone knows where i can still find the rafeastpak graywoll backpack? my fd wants to get a backpack..

REAH1GY-01.jpg

when i was at HK during Christmas season, Lane Crawford and tons of stores on "Fa Yuen" street had them in stock...maybe you can get an Asian proxy?

i have a few for sale (not this one though)