small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

im planning to buy clarks wallys or desert treks on online but dont know what size i should get.

im an 11 in vans (any style). what size should i get. please let me know. thanks!

I got size 12 desert boots from Clark's (what I wear in narrower sneakers) and I wish I could have gotten an 11 or 11.5 (which are the sizes I wear in Vans Skate Hi and Authentics, respectively because they are wider). I might get a 10.5 if I was you.

I have a question about ordering from the UK to the US. I found a deal that is around $150 from the UK, shipping included, instead of $200 here in the US. Do I need to worry about customs charges and other hidden fees? Is there a way to get around them? What are your experiences ordering from overseas? I am ordering from eastmanleather.com, if that makes a difference.

Thanks guys.

^You will probably pay customs unless they mark it down or as a gift. But you should get VAT back.

Anyone order from brownsfashion.com? Ordered Dec. 30, am I supposed to get a second email that it was shipped? I heard on SZ that their inventory system is fucked so am I even getting it?

2 questions.

first of all. where do i get some kind of leather journal. may be sorta sketch book or something but the paper should be really thick and shit. no 10usd gfx sketch book.

second thing, i browsed through all the supermarket stuff and i am way too lazy to go to some shop.

now i am nike 42 (us 8.5), dior 40, common projects 40, adidas 42

what should i get for vans sk8 his ?

thanks in advance.

2 questions.

first of all. where do i get some kind of leather journal. may be sorta sketch book or something but the paper should be really thick and shit. no 10usd gfx sketch book.

second thing, i browsed through all the supermarket stuff and i am way too lazy to go to some shop.

now i am nike 42 (us 8.5), dior 40, common projects 40, adidas 42

what should i get for vans sk8 his ?

thanks in advance.

1. hermes leather bound notebook.

2. us 8.5

^You will probably pay customs unless they mark it down or as a gift. But you should get VAT back.

Anyone order from brownsfashion.com? Ordered Dec. 30, am I supposed to get a second email that it was shipped? I heard on SZ that their inventory system is fucked so am I even getting it?

I'm having the same problem with SSENSE. But, when I call them, I get no help.

Anyone tried the Julian Red Pulse sweater? I've heard it's unisex sizing, but was wondering how it fits.

I'm also curious about that.

x posting

do people on here buy semi worn in jeans? I have a pair of skull 5010 6x6 (6 month-ish) and a pair of sam 710s (3 month-ish) that I never wear anymore, both have been rinsed and washed. what sort of money would people pay for these?

x posting

do people on here buy semi worn in jeans? I have a pair of skull 5010 6x6 (6 month-ish) and a pair of sam 710s (3 month-ish) that I never wear anymore, both have been rinsed and washed. what sort of money would people pay for these?

super...market?

You gotta treat them like a used car - they have significantly less value than when you bought them new considering they've been used for that amount of time.

Never hurts to try, my friend.

do you want to buy them :P hahaha, yeah maybe I will put them up, just worried I'll get shit all for them and will regret not having unbreakable standard jeans in the future...

cheers mate