minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

Guest jmatsu
What are these

237178857.jpg? Thanks

maybe legends?

Guest jmatsu
I need to buy some dressy shoes for my new job. I'm looking for something that's not big and bulk, but slim and simple. I was looking at black clark desert boots, but what else is around? I'm not really interested big boots or very "old man"-ish shoes. Any suggestions?

surface 2 air has some decent dress shoes for a lower price point. how about some capezios?

I'm looking into getting some dunderdon stuff since it looks real nice, but I've read around and it seems like the consensus is that the jackets run large (so much as to size down) and the shirts run small (so much as to size up)...anyone with experiences/insights on this?

Thanks.

quick question, are there any stores in seattle that carry Dior Homme?

I've searched without any answer so I'm guessing probably not.

I'm looking into getting some dunderdon stuff since it looks real nice, but I've read around and it seems like the consensus is that the jackets run large (so much as to size down) and the shirts run small (so much as to size up)...anyone with experiences/insights on this?

Thanks.

I normally wear a large in most things, I ordered a dunderdon j17 jacket, and a flannel shirt, and I'd say they both run small. Somewhere in between medium and large. Order at least your true size, if not one above it. ...rep me

could someone give me the phoenetics for comme des garcons?

i am unsure of how to pronounce it

I always thought it was pronounced:

COM-DE-GAR-SON

however i could be wrong.

From what I hear its

Com dez gar-coon

Does anyone have a picture of this t shirt with kate moss on it, with kate moss's face being half skull? I cant remember the name of the brand.

Does anyone have a picture of this t shirt with kate moss on it, with kate moss's face being half skull? I cant remember the name of the brand.

I believe that shirt is from In4mation. Sorry, no pic.

Sizing of Jack Purcells - True to size or half-size down like Chucks?

I was going to ask nearly the same question, except I wear a 12 in vans slip ons and was wondering if I should go with a 12 in Purcells. I do have wide feet if that matters.

quick question, are there any stores in seattle that carry Dior Homme?

I've searched without any answer so I'm guessing probably not.

At barneys...

info provided to me by ruach and I haven't had a chance to visit Seattle yet, so no idea.

hey guys, i need some help finding a spring jacket. i already have a nylon jacket from kenneth cole but that's a bit too dressy for regular wear. maybe something twill? something short, no mid-hip stuff.

I believe that shirt is from In4mation. Sorry, no pic.

Sizing of Jack Purcells - True to size or half-size down like Chucks?

i sized down half a size from my true sizing for a pair of jack purcells i recently got and they fit perfectly, also, they do stretch a little with wear.

note that my feet are wide, so this may not be completely accurate for you, but i suggest sizing down at least .5 of a size from your true size

What are these SS07 Visvims, and where can I cop online in Euro-land?

311bdd21c5.jpg

Where can I purchase the 'Nike Footscape woven' shoes? The one's that are in grey. Like the one's I3ootleg is selling, Nike X Harris Tweed or something.

Thanks.

Need suggestions for a plain grey sweatshirt, around the same weight as the Bape stuff (ie warm)

No logos (tag etc somewhere is fine) or stupid embroidery (no all over skull-prints, thanks)

Available online in Euro-land. Yoox etc have been most disappointing. Cut short-ish.

Hello,

I've looking for pics of visvim logan's being worn, any links or post pics would be much appreciated,

Thanks.

Where can I purchase the 'Nike Footscape woven' shoes? The one's that are in grey. Like the one's I3ootleg is selling, Nike X Harris Tweed or something.

Thanks.

They had heaps of these in the nike factory outlet about a month ago where I am.

Guest Methimphibian

Where can I buy Imperial Dukes online? anyone know if nordstrom rack ever get's any?? yeah noob question haha

you can buy them from superfuture members sam113 at context clothing, or from kiya at selfedge.

until the denimpocalypse, nordstrom rack will never have imperials.