small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i picked up a pair of black converse basketball shoes at a store near the haifa port for about 11 bucks today...but after some research on the internet i knew nothing about them, still. can any sneakerheads help identify? pictures were enhanced to show detail. thanks in advance

2v2h6dh.jpg

1j89dh.jpg

no idea what they are, but they do have a very nice shape.

would look great if there was any way to remove the branding.

CONF-MA5_V2.jpg

where can i buy this or something like this? it's conference of birds and revolve is out of stock.

klangspiel was selling something similar by backlash on the supermarket a while back. not sure if it's still available.

Can anyone give me tips on how to tie extra long shoelaces?

Recently I got some Schmoove boat shoes but these woven shoelaces

cannot be unattached and I have no choice but to make a large, nasty-looking

knot that messes up the look.

Stuffing inside the shoe is an option, but is there any other way?

can someone ID this bag?

nate.jpg

nate2.jpg

cheers guys

brooks brothers

FirstFrame.jpg

Canvas Web Stripe Weekender

Durable cotton canvas bags with web stripe details and leather trim. Brass hardware. Roomy bag with zip top and outside zipper pocket. Shoulder strap. Luggage tag. 20" x 13 1/2" x 7".

365F Reg. $648.00 Sale: $324.00

anyone (in the US) ever order from bstore before?

will they mark down for customs?

related question

any london/england proxies out there?

third question

those of you who have ordered from UK based stores without any kind of marking down for customs, just how bad do they rape you (percentage wise)?

thankssss

hi hello

I was ridding the subway a few weeks back and noticed someone wearing a scarf, it was a royal blue with what i think i remember as a red and green check pattern (not much red and green). does anyone know who's behind this... i have to find it.

DOMO!

I think you're looking for a Scottish Tartan. no one helps anyone anymore.

Guest mjmueller13

I'm looking for some black shoes, I really like NDC

Which do you prefer?

8521-477833-p.jpg

Don't know how I feel about the distressed leather look on these. Wondering if this shoe on Yoox is the same (Yoox doesn't have my size), even though the leather looks much smoother in the picture. http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&YOOX=N.D.C.%20MADE%20BY%20HAND&dept=men&tskay=3FD17CD7&rr=1&cod10=441371891B&sts=sr_men80

OR

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&YOOX=N.D.C.%20MADE%20BY%20HAND&dept=men&tskay=3FD17CD7&rr=1&cod10=441371303N&sts=sr_men80

Also, I wear 11.5 nike tennis shoes, 11 converse allstars, any size recommendations for NDC?

Thanks

Why do all these great US shoe companies like Red Wing and Danner have boring US product offerings but incredibly lineups in Japan?

A stab in the dark, but it comes down to licensing I think. When a Japanese group license out a product, I think they have a slightly different vision then the brand's original philosophy. While Red Wings/Danner are known predominately for workwear/hiking in the US, they take on a different context in Japan etc.

Does anyone know how Common Projects dress shoes run size wise? Particularly the leather no lace dress shoes and the perforated dress shoes. Should i just order my achilles size? I thought i heard awhile back they were a bit different. I'm talking about the spring models

Nope. You better layer up and pray.

Now onto my question -

Dearest Superfutureâ„¢,

I am looking for a pair of Leather chukka/desert boot styled boots, priced similar to that of Clarks Desert Boots. They cannot be suede, as they have to withstand winter weather, and they must come in a size 14.

Please, I beg of you, help me find these shoes. Otherwise I will wear chucks all winter and lose my feet as a result.

With love,

-jeepster

banana republic desert boots are made by clarks, have a slimmer profile....they retail for a bit higher but maybe you can find some for sale in your size