small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

thanks.

where can I buy Surface to Air shirts online besides Tres Bien, Bblessing, Tobi, Oak, and Hejfina? I am looking for a specific shirt from their F/W line and don't want to order from the S2A Paris website because it costs more than I've seen at other places (that are unfortunately sold out of my size).

You're fucking lucky i check this thread, man.

Tshirts? If it's from last fall definitely try yoox.com as they stock year old stuff. Otherwise,

Brigade Clothing (style forum discount)

secret service la (i know they have tshirts, but no online store so call them. they're nice and mention style forum for 25% off)

denim bar (used to stock them. call though as they have more stock instore than online. style forum discount again)

yoox.com (older stock but still has some tshirts or at least used to)

http://www.surface2airparis.com/store/ (the obvious one)

Still, call secret service. They carry other s2a stuff like trenches and shit, so they might have button ups. They're also having a ridiculously sick sale (someone i know bought the s2a trench for $40!)

anyone frequent Oak? or at least been there recently? Do they keep the house brand jeans stocked in the store, including washes/styles from past seasons and ones not shown on the site? I'm lookin for the Black OD mid-skinny from over the summer, but I don't wanna hike all the way there not to find them. Can anyone confirm that they're there? Or at least still in production?

anyone frequent Oak? or at least been there recently? Do they keep the house brand jeans stocked in the store, including washes/styles from past seasons and ones not shown on the site? I'm lookin for the Black OD mid-skinny from over the summer, but I don't wanna hike all the way there not to find them. Can anyone confirm that they're there? Or at least still in production?

hump da bump

Guest infinitesniper

Is it true that you can't wear DRKSHDW jeans with Supreme and Visvim? I was looking at wikipedia and the term 'brand harmony' is nowhere to be found. oh my gosh!

anyone (in the US) ever order from bstore before?

will they mark down for customs?

related question

any london/england proxies out there?

third question

those of you who have ordered from UK based stores without any kind of marking down for customs, just how bad do they rape you (percentage wise)?

thankssss

I'm in need of some style help. I can't get my hands on a inept peacoat this winter and I need a coat fast so I'm just going with this. Just I can't decide what color; black or grey. I wear APC ns and Clarks beeswax desert boots pretty much every day so what color would go best with that? Thanks edit: I could just get the inapt online.

http://www.80spurple.com/shop/products/detail/5067_62_49877

obey_oj0139_gry-2t.jpg

or

http://www.80spurple.com/shop/products/detail/5067_3_55_49872/obey-mens-boddington-jacket-black

obey_oj0139_blk-6t.jpg

I need help from you seasoned NYC people. I just got this jacket in the mail today and it feels really thin. I emailed Sam at context clothing and he said the jacket would be plenty warm in 20-30 degree weather. The shell is 100% polyester and it has a 90% wool lining. Should this be sufficient for when I go back to NY in January?

link to the jacket (NDG All Weather Flight Jacket): http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=492

I need help from you seasoned NYC people. I just got this jacket in the mail today and it feels really thin. I emailed Sam at context clothing and he said the jacket would be plenty warm in 20-30 degree weather. The shell is 100% polyester and it has a 90% wool lining. Should this be sufficient for when I go back to NY in January?

link to the jacket (NDG All Weather Flight Jacket): http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=492

Nope. You better layer up and pray.

Now onto my question -

Dearest Superfutureâ„¢,

I am looking for a pair of Leather chukka/desert boot styled boots, priced similar to that of Clarks Desert Boots. They cannot be suede, as they have to withstand winter weather, and they must come in a size 14.

Please, I beg of you, help me find these shoes. Otherwise I will wear chucks all winter and lose my feet as a result.

With love,

-jeepster