small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

ive decided i want a messenger bag for fall. im thinking a tan/brown leather...but am open to other options and want it to be fairly feminine and reasonably priced (im strapped)....any ideas where i can find this or something similar?

thank youuuu!

what brands make slim-cut and nice plaid shirts? Uniqlo ones are usually too boxy in the shoulders and flare out in the back, looking for something slim and either with a buffalo check plaid, wide plaid, or a gingham type thing goin on. Anyone got recommendations? Reasonably priced of course.

anybody have items from the brand "SALVOR?" I got a nice jacket from them, but i cant find any info on them. retail is pretty expensive at 400+ too for something not too special.

saw salvor at barney's last year. check seven new york site, it's in the fast fashion section.

what brands make slim-cut and nice plaid shirts? Uniqlo ones are usually too boxy in the shoulders and flare out in the back, looking for something slim and either with a buffalo check plaid, wide plaid, or a gingham type thing goin on. Anyone got recommendations? Reasonably priced of course.

Need same, and actually came to ask how UNIQLO xs shirts fit?