minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

4bjm59z.jpg

Anyone know what kind of scarfs this kids are wearing?

wow, that looks like clones of superstar...no offense..

Is there a place in san fran that carries Julien Red? and what is their website? And is there a place online that sells their non-denim items???? Thanks!

Does anyone know a good site to buy good Vans Vault shoes? Im not talking about the mainstream vans, im talking about there rare ones! any help would be deeply appreciated :)

I wanted to download an album by a new group out. I've seen them in the iTunes store and now i'm spacing on the name. They're name is like two Japanese people's names. Like Mirashi and Shuriko or something like that. Music is modern rock. ('Listeners also bought The Shins, Deerhoof, Of Montreal'...type of thing if that helps.) Thank you.

anybody know where i can get the same style jacket both halves of justice are wearing in this photo?

i cannot find that certain style!

Image31.png

I wanted to download an album by a new group out. I've seen them in the iTunes store and now i'm spacing on the name. They're name is like two Japanese people's names. Like Mirashi and Shuriko or something like that. Music is modern rock. ('Listeners also bought The Shins, Deerhoof, Of Montreal'...type of thing if that helps.) Thank you.

Fujiya & Miyagi?

Does anyone know a good site to buy good Vans Vault shoes? Im not talking about the mainstream vans, im talking about there rare ones! any help would be deeply appreciated :)
anybody know where i can get a pair of nice high tops... any help is appreciated

Two questions at once, assholes:

Livestock!

Can anyone hook me up with a website or websites that sell base control stuff? I can't seem to browse the japanese sites and find them. Non-japanese sites would be cool too.

Can anyone hook me up with a website or websites that sell base control stuff? I can't seem to browse the japanese sites and find them. Non-japanese sites would be cool too.

Base Control

this is probably a shot in the dark, but:

does anyone know the jeans John Mayer wore at the Grammy's when he performed with John Legend and that other chick i forgot? Also how much would something like that Acronym blazer/jacket thingy he wore cost? Does Acronym make similar stuff often or is that a one season thing?

i can feel it slowly creep up on me...and i'm not gonna resist it. My style is about to enter a Hiroshi Fujiwara beasting mode.

i can feel it slowly creep up on me...and i'm not gonna resist it. My style is about to enter a Hiroshi Fujiwara beasting mode.

who is hiroshi fujiwara? if you dont mind my asking

also, in terms of quality sweaters, does anyone have any brand/specific suggestions for a slim fitting japanese modern type sweater(s)?

much thanks

i'm not even that knowledgeable on the dude's history, so i'm sure others can answer this question in greater depth but basically he's a Japanese tastemaking icon in terms of fashion, music, and popular culture in general.

this is probably a shot in the dark, but:

does anyone know the jeans John Mayer wore at the Grammy's when he performed with John Legend and that other chick i forgot? Also how much would something like that Acronym blazer/jacket thingy he wore cost? Does Acronym make similar stuff often or is that a one season thing?

It was an Acronym GT J-11, it will cost you US$700+, FW06/07 was the first time they offered it, and they will be offering it again for SS07, at which point it will instantly sell out, just like last time. I suggest you check the-glade.com often around early March if you're interested.

John F*ckin Mayer. I'm going to give away my Acronym collection.

This is so sad and ironic in the most elitist way.

Does anyone know where I can still find some w)taps vans era online?

selegna is selling them in the 'supermarket'

What's the difference between the Wings & Horns slim fit and classic fit? I saw some measurements over at Style Forum in the B&S section and the chest width was the same for both mediums (I'm a small by the way). Is the only difference then is the armhole/sleeve width?

size conversion for us/japan roughly?

is 34 - 44

and 36 - 46 respectively??

How do nike sbs fit compared to vans? I wear a 9 in vans, what size should I get in nikes?

thanks