small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Guest jmatsu
I still wish those fucking skytops came out like that

dude, so does everybody. why don't you email aoki? he's been wearing the new samples lately.

I will be needing a dinner jacket for an event which is on the 4th July. I found one from Hare (Japan), my only concern is, am I able to order it here to England (where I live atm)? How long will an express delivery of such a product take? Has anyone any experience bying from Hare?

Cheers

Hey guys, I am in need of a relativly cheap pair of slim fitting dress pants or slacks for a wedding that my gf is dragging me to. Does anyone know some decent brands that have slim fit style but wont break the effing bank?PM me if so! Thanks.

I didnt even notice they had a slight bootcut... im checking this out when I get home.

I think the leg opening gets wider as the sizes go up. You probably wear a smaller waist size than mine (32) and is probably not noticible for yours. I think zehero tapered his. Does anyone have any suggestions?

hiya, was wondering if anyone could direct me to an online retailer where I can buy the Lemar & Dauley 'Dr. Dauley' tee. Preferably in europe but if that's unreasonable then then America would be fine!

Thanks in advance .. :)

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446146508&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492494051&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1183002346689&ev19=1:11

At least 90% of the burberry stuff for sale is fake if you're not buying from burberry directly or an auth. store....so you always take your chances. Knock-offs are very good these days.

I will be needing a dinner jacket for an event which is on the 4th July. I found one from Hare (Japan), my only concern is, am I able to order it here to England (where I live atm)? How long will an express delivery of such a product take? Has anyone any experience bying from Hare?

Cheers

it depends on how they ship. ems shipping is very fast. I recall getting jeans from japan in about 3 days. maybe 4.

Hey how do I translate this page to english and order from this online store http://store.yahoo.co.jp/c-plus-webstore/a5cba5c3a5c8.html ?

I wanted to order a c-plus beanie here but I can't read japanese; google translater doesn't seem to do much good because once I add to card and go to the order screen everything is in japanese again. Also I have a question about using a credit card here; Does it automatically transfer currency for you will my cc work with this? Someone heres' gotta know this thanks for any info.