small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i tried doing a search, and i didnt quite find what i really wanted to know so heres my question:

If im a size 9 in nike SB , should i size down for the visvim FBT shaman?

you should buy your TRUE size... the reason I emphasize true is that I know some peeps get a bigger SB size due to width (especially newer models) and padded tongue.

I find they may fit a bit big. I bought the same size as my true size and found that although I could have sized down, the true size was the best.

Hey has anyone been to nomad lately ... I am just wonder if anyone knows what they have along the lines of w+h or any other good pick ups ... thanks

They almost always have quite a bit of w h and spruce, along with other goodies.

how much Comme des Garcons PLAY stuff gets faked on ebay?

real or fake?

It gets faked a ton, these are likely fake. Price will tell.

My friends going to take me to Chinatown, and its going to be my first time in NY. Any places I should really check out?

This should be in Superjetset.

Guest jmatsu
Also, how do these fit compaired to dunks?

some people say they fit big/other small, but i wear a 26.5 or 27. i got a 9(27cm) and they are really comfortable. just buy the size you regularly wear.

Guest jmatsu
Does anyone know where to purchase authentic Head Porter bags or Agnes B. bags? Thanks!

from headporter in harajuku. from agnes b. in paris, japan, nyc, hk, etc.

from headporter in harajuku. from agnes b. in paris, japan, nyc, hk, etc.

Hey, thanks for the quick reply!

I actually meant if there were any online sources? I tried ebay, but I have had encounted bad experience with counterfeit items T.T Thanks again! :D

Hey, thanks for the quick reply!

I actually meant if there were any online sources? I tried ebay, but I have had encounted bad experience with counterfeit items T.T Thanks again! :D

there's a Head Porter store here in NYC, but the prices are marked up a lot from what I've heard and a lot of the funky material bags aren't available...mostly only Black Beauty, Brownie, Dots.

What is the most inexpensive way to send stuff from the US to canada with tracking or delivery confirmation?

USPS Global Express is the basic international shipping from USPS with tracking and it starts at like $18. That's what I usually use, but I don't know if its the cheapest.