small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

vans rowley xl3 (XLIII). i haven't been able to find the all white colorway, though...

anyone know where i can cop the all white ones? they arent even on the vans website...

and also-- he makes them look pretty slim, is that how they are? they look like they look really fat when they arent being worn....

Guest jmatsu
Can anyone suggest simple (and as cheap as possible) leather hitops? Thanks.

That aren't VANS OR CONVERSES.

i think there was this one other brand that came out with "dunks..."

also diesel makes some leather hi-tops too.

fp fliers??

Guest EmaciatedNerd

DSCN4561.jpg

DSCN4563.jpg

Is anyone familiar with Marc Jacobs' Rain boots? They are a part of his Marc accessories collection, i believe. Anyhoo, I was told that they were 17 dollars at his accessories store on Bleecker Street, what I do want to know if anyone on this site has actually brought a pair, how they fit, etc. I live in Queens, so i dont want to waste my time going downtown, and the shoe possibly not being in season. Thanks alot!!

:rolleyes:

Guest jmatsu

does anyone find the sizing of gucci sneakers confusing?

the european sizing, american sizing, and cm's are always off! i know it depends on the model, but gucci's shit is consistently way off. is my opinion accurate, or is there some logical explanation for this??