small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

what's a reasonable price for w)taps authentics on ebay? someone's offering the white ones to me for 160 shipped, i saw a pair of the blacks go for 145 + shipping the other week, should i jump on these? (i've wanted a pair for awhile now, but the prices are kind of hypebeastish)

what's a reasonable price for w)taps authentics on ebay? someone's offering the white ones to me for 160 shipped, i saw a pair of the blacks go for 145 + shipping the other week, should i jump on these? (i've wanted a pair for awhile now, but the prices are kind of hypebeastish)

With the direction vans are headed at the moment, I believe that's a pretty average (if not attractive) price. I just paid more than I would have liked for a pair of the Huf 3 feet high chukkas, but I know it's only gonna get worse...

yeah, people lead themselves to the slaughter when supreme is concerned (and why i don't understand, brand recognition?)

now i need to decide whether i should cancel my order from instep for regular white authentics, or just keep both (i also got some prison issues in the mail today, hooray!)

No brand has greater cache than Supreme. They've kept it within their circle since '93 and only picked the best possible projects. And their stuff is really reasonably priced...the reseller market has just made it obscene.

what does the slang "10 characters" mean

As far as I'm aware, the minimum number of charcters in a post is 10, so when people want to post something less than that they add "12343567890" or "10 characters" or something similar...

Although it may have evolved into something else on this board that i'm not aware of...

why do japanese people usually like bbq potato chips?

In the 60s in Japan, when there was a lot of western influences, a cartoon, very similar to pop-eye was made, call BBQ Pete or "BABAKU PEETO" To gain power he used to eat bbq flavored chips, similar to the way pop eye ate spinach... I think it was sponsored by frito lays or something...

bbqpete.gif

i am looking to buy a nice necklace, something of quality and more modern-ish, availability only in japan is fine, and high price is fine as long as it is worth the money.

I have seen surface to air necklaces/chains, and those looks nice, but not quite exactly what i am looking for

anyone have some suggestions? mucho rep if so, thanks

Does Earth Market on Rakuten ship to the US?

Guest jmatsu

i bought a pair of mj x wranglers raw denim.

i usually prefer slim jeans, but i couldn't pass this up.

i was thinking about getting them taylored because i don't wash my jeans (and i heard that even when washed they hardly shrink at all). how difficult is it to take in the legs from the inside? if this is too difficult, how does one preserve the salavage on the outerside? i'm sure it has to be possible from the outerside, but would probably cost alot. any ideas? thanks.

LOS ANGELES! Who do you trust with tapering/tailoring your denim? I have an awesome pair of jeans that are just way too big/straight leg and I wanna take a chance with tapering the suckers... basically copying the way a slim pair of RRL's taper.

i am looking to buy a nice necklace, something of quality and more modern-ish, availability only in japan is fine, and high price is fine as long as it is worth the money.

I have seen surface to air necklaces/chains, and those looks nice, but not quite exactly what i am looking for

really looking for some good advice/things to look into on this

thanks again

Guest jmatsu

issolini,wolfs head, garni, new lv pendant... now give me some rep.