small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

hey i saw a pair of nike's in a store and am looking for what style they are...they were quite plain in black with a white swoosh, (and vice versa in white/black swoosh) . i know its hard to explain without pics..does anyone have a good source with tons of nike shoes? (they looked like soccer shoes without the cleats)

hey i saw a pair of nike's in a store and am looking for what style they are...they were quite plain in black with a white swoosh, (and vice versa in white/black swoosh) . i know its hard to explain without pics..does anyone have a good source with tons of nike shoes? (they looked like soccer shoes without the cleats)

Probably Nike FC SB

I want a black, slim fitting button up cardigan made of reasonably light material (can be cotton, wool, etc.) with a v-neck that isn't too deep. Not too concerned about price.

What brands would you recommend that are available in Australia or online?

Thanks

I want a black, slim fitting button up cardigan made of reasonably light material (can be cotton, wool, etc.) with a v-neck that isn't too deep. Not too concerned about price.

What brands would you recommend that are available in Australia or online?

Thanks

There was a post about $12 black cardigans from AA.

http://store.americanapparel.net/rsad400.html

Head-porter.org has been mentioned in one or two threads in the past, but there really wasn't a consensus on the legitimacy of the site. Some people say it's legit, while others question it since it's based in Hong Kong.

Does anybody have any experience with them or know any alternative places I can get a Dot Black Beauty Zip Shoulder Bag?

Many, many thanks.

How does uniqlo t-shirt sizing compare to AA, AAA, or other tees, like supreme, etc...

I heard there are some inconsistencies with sizing?

What's the quality like? Are they 100% cotton? What are the linen blend ones like?

i recently bought a pair of earnest sewn fulton line dry no. 50 for $80 and i need some info on them. i bought them true-to-fit and i'm concerned if there will be any stretching. also, are these sanforized? i might want to give these a hot soak to shrink. please, anyone know anything about these jeans?

How does uniqlo t-shirt sizing compare to AA, AAA, or other tees, like supreme, etc...

I heard there are some inconsistencies with sizing?

What's the quality like? Are they 100% cotton? What are the linen blend ones like?

I have AA in size S, fit nicely, snug and slim.

I also have uniqlo basics in size S, more roomy, I would think its comparable to AA size M

I've heard that uniqlo japan stuff fits much slimmer than american ones.

where's a good joint in NYC to get a haircut? i don't want to go to some random barber that'll only cut it 5 different ways, but don't want to spend $50 either.

There's a place in East Village that has Japanese stylists that has been recommended on here before.......you could try to search for it.

I'm still looking for a good m65 for under $100, nice and plain! I need some suggestions, preferablly something I won't have to order.

Also, has anyone tried on HM sunglasses from the SS07 line? I'm interested in picking up a pair as a daily wear.

Head-porter.org has been mentioned in one or two threads in the past, but there really wasn't a consensus on the legitimacy of the site. Some people say it's legit, while others question it since it's based in Hong Kong.

Does anybody have any experience with them or know any alternative places I can get a Dot Black Beauty Zip Shoulder Bag?

Many, many thanks.

I actually asked the same question on a different thread not too long ago. About 3 members confirmed that the site is legit. I was thinking about placing an order soon.

Bought a pair of Vans Prison Issue Low's and I've been breaking them in, but has anyone had this issue where the metal loop, that the velcro goes through, pushes down on your toe when you walk?

I have a huge red blister on my toe from this after two days and I don't think any amount of breaking in is going to help. Any solutions? Return and size up, maybe?