small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Guest jmatsu
I need to buy some dressy shoes for my new job. I'm looking for something that's not big and bulk, but slim and simple. I was looking at black clark desert boots, but what else is around? I'm not really interested big boots or very "old man"-ish shoes. Any suggestions?

surface 2 air has some decent dress shoes for a lower price point. how about some capezios?

I'm looking into getting some dunderdon stuff since it looks real nice, but I've read around and it seems like the consensus is that the jackets run large (so much as to size down) and the shirts run small (so much as to size up)...anyone with experiences/insights on this?

Thanks.

I normally wear a large in most things, I ordered a dunderdon j17 jacket, and a flannel shirt, and I'd say they both run small. Somewhere in between medium and large. Order at least your true size, if not one above it. ...rep me

Does anyone have a picture of this t shirt with kate moss on it, with kate moss's face being half skull? I cant remember the name of the brand.

I believe that shirt is from In4mation. Sorry, no pic.

Sizing of Jack Purcells - True to size or half-size down like Chucks?

I believe that shirt is from In4mation. Sorry, no pic.

Sizing of Jack Purcells - True to size or half-size down like Chucks?

i sized down half a size from my true sizing for a pair of jack purcells i recently got and they fit perfectly, also, they do stretch a little with wear.

note that my feet are wide, so this may not be completely accurate for you, but i suggest sizing down at least .5 of a size from your true size

Need suggestions for a plain grey sweatshirt, around the same weight as the Bape stuff (ie warm)

No logos (tag etc somewhere is fine) or stupid embroidery (no all over skull-prints, thanks)

Available online in Euro-land. Yoox etc have been most disappointing. Cut short-ish.

Where can I purchase the 'Nike Footscape woven' shoes? The one's that are in grey. Like the one's I3ootleg is selling, Nike X Harris Tweed or something.

Thanks.

They had heaps of these in the nike factory outlet about a month ago where I am.