small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Depends if it's american or japanese uniqlo.

After japanese proxy fees and shipping it'd be about 210 i think. So you only save $15 from BiG, but BiG does free hemming and returns, plus they're really helpful. Worth the $15.

Guest jmatsu

i once vowed never to buy anything hare, but their newest sneakers are doing it for me and they are dirt cheap. has anyone ever wore hare's sneakers? is the quality terrible like the clothing? thanks.

Guest jmatsu
best (cheapest) place to buy cheap monday in the US? looking for websites.

65usd is pretty cheap already, you cheap bastard. if a retailer is buying them for probably alittle over half including shipping with line, why the fuck would any cheap monday be significantly priced lower?? you can search the net for days, and mostly likely not find any for less. maybe if you're lucky you'll find the shit on sale or for maybe a couple bucks less (but is it really worth your time?).

Guest jmatsu
well, it would help if i knew where to get them for $65, you fucking idiot.

you're the fucking idiot. 65dollars is the universal retail price. if you can't find them for this much you shouldn't even be on the net. dummy.

I'm looking to buy a W+H classic black hoodie in medium. I'm in New York City, but I haven't been able to find one anywhere. I've tried Stevan Alan, Famous Friends, Odin, and Nom. Any other ideas or places online? Thanks!

peasantonline.com carries w+h classic hoodies i believe; i know they generally do anyways

also, im living about 2 mins away from them atm if you need a hand

peasantonline.com carries w+h classic hoodies i believe; i know they generally do anyways

also, im living about 2 mins away from them atm if you need a hand

Thanks for the offer, but they don't have what I crave like crack.

I need to buy some dressy shoes for my new job. I'm looking for something that's not big and bulk, but slim and simple. I was looking at black clark desert boots, but what else is around? I'm not really interested big boots or very "old man"-ish shoes. Any suggestions?

does anybody know how they run? I usually wear about 7.5-8 in women's but Ive never had diesels and I am looking to buy some salinas (the cowboy boot-sneaker things) and the woman who has them only has an 8.5...I just want to make sure they won't be huge on me... thanks! (and if you have 7.5/8s you want to sell instead let me know)