small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I wanted to download an album by a new group out. I've seen them in the iTunes store and now i'm spacing on the name. They're name is like two Japanese people's names. Like Mirashi and Shuriko or something like that. Music is modern rock. ('Listeners also bought The Shins, Deerhoof, Of Montreal'...type of thing if that helps.) Thank you.

I wanted to download an album by a new group out. I've seen them in the iTunes store and now i'm spacing on the name. They're name is like two Japanese people's names. Like Mirashi and Shuriko or something like that. Music is modern rock. ('Listeners also bought The Shins, Deerhoof, Of Montreal'...type of thing if that helps.) Thank you.

Fujiya & Miyagi?

Can anyone hook me up with a website or websites that sell base control stuff? I can't seem to browse the japanese sites and find them. Non-japanese sites would be cool too.

this is probably a shot in the dark, but:

does anyone know the jeans John Mayer wore at the Grammy's when he performed with John Legend and that other chick i forgot? Also how much would something like that Acronym blazer/jacket thingy he wore cost? Does Acronym make similar stuff often or is that a one season thing?

i can feel it slowly creep up on me...and i'm not gonna resist it. My style is about to enter a Hiroshi Fujiwara beasting mode.

who is hiroshi fujiwara? if you dont mind my asking

also, in terms of quality sweaters, does anyone have any brand/specific suggestions for a slim fitting japanese modern type sweater(s)?

much thanks

this is probably a shot in the dark, but:

does anyone know the jeans John Mayer wore at the Grammy's when he performed with John Legend and that other chick i forgot? Also how much would something like that Acronym blazer/jacket thingy he wore cost? Does Acronym make similar stuff often or is that a one season thing?

It was an Acronym GT J-11, it will cost you US$700+, FW06/07 was the first time they offered it, and they will be offering it again for SS07, at which point it will instantly sell out, just like last time. I suggest you check the-glade.com often around early March if you're interested.

John F*ckin Mayer. I'm going to give away my Acronym collection.