small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was hoping to make it through this year with minimal snow but now nyc ground situation promises to be terrible for months.

looking for some weather-proof (non-leather) boots that don't look dumb and can go with minimal / urban techwear style. some sort of rubber chelsea boot sneakers out there perhaps? any other suggestions?

• 2 months later...

As the title states does anyone have any info on how these run or any models like them? I've read on other forums they run big. I'm asking because their biggest size is a UK 11 (US 12/45) and I'm usually a US 13 (46). Online seems like the only option as they are not available outside their boutiques. Thanks.

301j1q0.jpg

Can anyone recommend a reputable cobbler in the Toronto area? I need to repair a pair of Visvim FBTs that have sole separation on the heel area. Looks like the glue has worn off. I read some BlogTO recommendations but would rather hear some experience from Toronto Sufu heads. Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for a pair of plain, relatively lightweight black pants to wear almost daily that aren't very slim. Feel dumb for how much trouble I'm having. Honestly don't care about quality and would probably prefer something lower end. Had the uniqlo slim fit but they're heavier than what I need for spring and eventually got too slim after a few wash/dry cycles. What's everyones go to now a days? 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it me or is Sacai's sizing fairly inconsistent, especially for their outerwear? Just going from the shop measurements a size 2 fits anywhere between an S-M or a solid M.depending on which season. Anyone care to weight in or any personal experiences?

• 2 months later...

I really appreciate if someone pointing the details of them out, Thanks!

what u speaka bout?  me no understands. u bic boi speaka-bout glasseses? grasses detail? they black

Edited by SSchadenfreude

oh, you're talking about the 'model'. that's alexander wang.

Thank you!

Now I known the second and the third one is Alexander Wang, but the first one I need to know the model of Celine..

By the way.. would you please tell me what is the model of necklace on Alexander Wang?

These informations are very important for me.. please be trying to recognize for me.. Thanks so much more!!

Edited by Iamcaobin

Thank you!

Now I known the second and the third one is Alexander Wang, but the first one I need to know the model of Celine..

By the way.. would you please tell me what is the model of necklace on Alexander Wang?

These informations are very important for me.. please be trying to recognize for me.. Thanks so much more!!

celine dion isn't a model anymore, i think she sings in vegas. are you sure your information is correct?

I only wanna know what's the exactly model of the Celine Sunglass on the first pic..

apparently her next performance will at the 'colosseum' in las vegas. it's funny because i always thought the colosseum was in rome! i wonder if alexander wang will be attending - maybe we could all meet up to discuss?