small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i'm thinking about getting slp london jodhpurs and tried them, but i'm kinda between sizes it seems. the 42.5 is snug but kinda forces my fourth toe and pinky into a weird spot (just right foot tho smh, might have been a fluke), while the 43 feels a bit too roomy. any advice on whether or not it'll expand or shrink, what size to go for, etc?

Does anyone know any smaller designers who make interesting basics along the lines of RO/DD/etc. that maybe don't charge 400 for a shirt? There's got to be some fine line between an arm and a leg and american apparel somewhere...

• 2 weeks later...

There's a bleu de paname shirt that I need in my life but no online cool guy boutiques I know of bought that particular piece.

Which smaller stores carry BDP?

• 2 weeks later...

i'm getting a pair of beater winter boots (i expect salt damage). 

it has a rubber half sole stitched on but I want to add a Topy because that would be cheaper than having to replace the stitched half sole and its not worth the cost of a half-sole resole for these

does anybody here have experience with Topying a rubber half sole?

I know it's not clothing but...

I am looking for anyone (or any site) who would be willing to proxy a book from Denmark to the United States (MN more specifically). It's very small and wouldn't cost much, even if I had to buy the whole lot to get it.

I am willing to pay for the book itself, the shipping, and I will tip the individual who does me this favor. Through Paypal, of course.

If no-one is from Denmark, does anyone know a proxy site that could help? I've searched high and low for such a place but no dice.

The website I'd like to get this book from is on guloggratis.dk, but I will give more info to anyone who would be interested in helping me out.

• 3 weeks later...