small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Does anyone know any smaller designers who make interesting basics along the lines of RO/DD/etc. that maybe don't charge 400 for a shirt? There's got to be some fine line between an arm and a leg and american apparel somewhere...

• 2 weeks later...

There's a bleu de paname shirt that I need in my life but no online cool guy boutiques I know of bought that particular piece.

Which smaller stores carry BDP?

• 2 weeks later...

i'm getting a pair of beater winter boots (i expect salt damage). 

it has a rubber half sole stitched on but I want to add a Topy because that would be cheaper than having to replace the stitched half sole and its not worth the cost of a half-sole resole for these

does anybody here have experience with Topying a rubber half sole?

I know it's not clothing but...

I am looking for anyone (or any site) who would be willing to proxy a book from Denmark to the United States (MN more specifically). It's very small and wouldn't cost much, even if I had to buy the whole lot to get it.

I am willing to pay for the book itself, the shipping, and I will tip the individual who does me this favor. Through Paypal, of course.

If no-one is from Denmark, does anyone know a proxy site that could help? I've searched high and low for such a place but no dice.

The website I'd like to get this book from is on guloggratis.dk, but I will give more info to anyone who would be interested in helping me out.

• 3 weeks later...