small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

any advice on how to tighten this collar? it's second hand so used, but wondering if there's any way to make it look like it's about to melt off me without destroying the shape of the tee. it's all different materials, so not sure I could tailor it at all.

9C4FiUF.jpg

DXqxBAX.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Can you really go wrong if you're buying sweat shorts or is it worth paying for quality? It's getting pretty hot where I live and I need something functional and comfortable. I looked at reigning champ but it seemed like a lot of money to drop on a pair of sweat shorts.

Can you really go wrong if you're buying sweat shorts or is it worth paying for quality? It's getting pretty hot where I live and I need something functional and comfortable. I looked at reigning champ but it seemed like a lot of money to drop on a pair of sweat shorts.

Go buy regular sweats, cut to desired length, and enjoy.

Edited by GMM13

Anyone ever seen any good pictures of how island dunks look after getting beat up a bit? Geobaskets seem to be everywhere but I'd love to see the age and wear on a pair of dunks.

• 4 weeks later...

Does Pool Aoyama do overseas shipping or should I just proxy?

You're fine, bought a shirt from them no problem (I'm in US) Edited by lysosome

Hello,

Looking forward to grab a few pairs of these Tabio socks: https://tabio.com/uk/detail/042110014/

As you can see, they are readily available in the UK store. They can be shipped directly to me (however, I don't live in the UK and there will be a shipping cost) and the buying procedure is straightforward and in English, thankfully. Thing is, they are priced considerably higher compared to their price in Japan. I found them on Rakuten for 972 yen: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kutsushitaya/062110025?s-id=top_normal_browsehist&xuseflg_ichiba01=10003915

I have absolutely ZERO experience in buying from Japan.

What would be the best way of getting those socks to me, from Japan?

Should I even bother, or just get them from the UK?

Is there a risk?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a pair of suede ape manhunts this summer. i've never owned suede shoes before, should i treat them with something b4 i wear them out? thx =]