small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

good quality board shorts/swimming trunks that arent super short & not too expensive?

What are you looking for ? Plain? print?and where are you based??

If in the States have a look at Reyn Spooner's shorts.  Can't beat those..In Europe you can have a look at Hoalen's  Traver short which is bound to be restocked.http://www.hoalen.com/en/explorer-man-traver-558.html#/size-s/color-stone_ink

Still my Orlebar Browns Bulldogs did me a world of good last summer both in and out of the water. Expensive but I am buying a new pair this summer..

What are you looking for ? Plain? print?and where are you based??

If in the States have a look at Reyn Spooner's shorts.  Can't beat those..In Europe you can have a look at Hoalen's  Traver short which is bound to be restocked.http://www.hoalen.com/en/explorer-man-traver-558.html#/size-s/color-stone_ink

Still my Orlebar Browns Bulldogs did me a world of good last summer both in and out of the water. Expensive but I am buying a new pair this summer..

katin

considering the margiela for context I wouldn't put it past the brand...

Since I bumped this, can anybody recommend some nice rayon shadowplaids? I got a couple dope ones from miharayasuhiro but I want more. Kinda gauzy but actually really warm...

MiharaYasuhiroSpringSummer2012P.jpg

miharayasuhiro-black-sense-market-2012-c

Edited by Fycus

How's the fit on the RAF Rising stars 2? TTS? If I'm somewhere between a 41 and a 42 in Common Projects, will size 9 Rising stars fit me?

Edited by Endless

i wanted to buy this Julius7 jacket in size 1, will it fit me? Would my arm movement be restricted?

My chest measurement is 37.5" I'm a bit buff though.

SS10 DESTROYED RIDER
destroyed 16oz denim rider 
Perfect condition 
Raglan, p2p 46, backseam 63

http://assets1.grailed.com/uploads/photo/image/329345/showpage_upload_2F1425153214682-uqcun0a80y-d345570165b5cd77af3914700a9ba92b_2F.jpeg

Edited by anomolies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What makes pieces by Rick Owens and Visvim so expensive? And what makes it so special that a lot of people actually buy it? I've been wondering for a while now. I mean, their stuff is nice but what justifies the price tag? Quality goes up when changing from cheap brands to expensive brands, but I can't imagine quality going up that much more when changing from expensive brands (Acne, Our Legacy, Engineered Garments) to super expensive brands like RO, Visvim, Saint Laurent.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, just asking because I'm genuinely curious.

kinda want a wide brim hat / cowboyish , not too big, anyone have any idea ? 50-100 $ range, idc of the brand, im just really sensitive to the sun and would love one for when i got outside a lot and all in the summer

Edited by aymerikmd

Hi, 

I'm searching for that derby shoe the guys on the attached pictures are wearing.

Does anybody have an idea what label / model it could be? They are looking really nice and I would like to have it …

Thank you!!!

Sincerely!

whzdWhf.png

eaRWmbF.jpg

3qF6GM4.jpg

Can anyone suggest very slim chinos without a crazy long inseam? Some of the best slim fitting ones I've ever found were the Norse Project Arknell chinos and I haven't really found anything equivalent since.