small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Sorry, another Visvim sizing question.

Im a US10 (10.5 flyknits)/42 CPs, 9.5 Chucks.

Would a  9.5 in Visvim 7hole Folk (one of the older releases) fit or would it be too small?

Some people say they fit a bit big; others TTS.  Thanks in advance

Who makes pullover sweats with a cut like this:

http://assets1.grailed.com/uploads/photo/image/316284/upload_2F1424637587033-zprq9qvqzschm2t9-5a545ff28be3d70d49bb8877fd12e895_2F.jpeg

i.e. boxy body and wide arms.

Needs to be sold in 2xl and relatively inexpensive. Thinking of just buying a bunch of these and wearing them like tee shits in the winter.

Does anyone here have experience with Kapital sizing? Are they small fitting like Vis?

Depends, a lot of their product ranges in measurements. I saw some riding pants recently that were tiny but plenty of their jeans are too big on me. Best way is to compare actual measurements.

I know some of Yohji's pants are meant to be worn oversized and then belted to fit your actual waist. I figure Comme sometimes does/did the same thing but I wouldn't know. I'm considering some pants in size S but the waist is like 36"(!), which is way too big for me. Are they supposed to be huge until you belt them up?

^damn 36" for an S???? that's pretty intense but imho definitely says "intentional oversizing" to me. i recall these y-3 trousers from f/w last year i think which felt very "yohji" in cut and fit; the waist size difference between an S and M was only about an inch i think, but even the S must have been a 32-34? drawstring + belt hoops so i figure it's tie down for better fit then belt for security >_> 

• 2 weeks later...

If i find wool knit sweaters very itchy/uncomfortable but am fine with kniw merino, how am i like to fare with Yohji's gabardine?

Depends on the piece (there are different weights for winter and summer, and a range of other things), but broadly speaking, it's not itchy