small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

What are your opinions on this oversized Margiela x Yeezus Tour Jacket? I kinda want something similar (which I'm sure there is something similar out there) I really love the silhouette of this outfit and how detailed the Jacket itself is. So where can I find something similar and what are your thoughts on it?

kanye-west-yeezus-tour-by-joshua-mellin_

kanye-west_glamour_6nov13_spl_b_592x888.

Kanye-West-wearing-Maison-Martin-Margiel

kanye-west-yeezus-tour-by-joshua-mellin_

kanye-west_glamour_6nov13_spl_b_592x888.

Kanye-West-wearing-Maison-Martin-Margiel

I decided I was just going to get this poncho-style coat custom made so do any of you know where I could do this, preferably online? I would really appreciate it. 

I decided I was just going to get this poncho-style coat custom made so do any of you know where I could do this, preferably online? I would really appreciate it. 

My advice to you ..Don't...

Two reasons A :Sourcing material will be a nightmare and you will never get one that looks like the one this guy is wearing

B : It won't be that coat but a bad rip off, that coat was made for stage appearances and not for everyday life.

To cheer you up a bit ..If you like the style  of the jacket look into the Needles rebuild collection for a similar feel but more wearable jackets.. 

https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/1473/rebuild-bdu-shawl-collar-jacket-

Hi everyone, i think this is my first post, i was wondering if anyone in here can help to find out about these very cool pair of riding boots.

i have this picture from the epicurialist.tumblr and would like to know about the label and if there is a name to this particular style of riding boots, if anyone could help, i would really appreciate it.

P.S i have tried to add a link but it appears broken

the link below will take you to page, so you can see the boots im talking about.

Thanks for the help.

Link below

http://epicurialist.tumblr.com/image/98799299319

Hi everyone, i think this is my first post, i was wondering if anyone in here can help to find out about these very cool pair of riding boots.

i have this picture from the epicurialist.tumblr and would like to know about the label and if there is a name to this particular style of riding boots, if anyone could help, i would really appreciate it.

the link below will take you to page, so you can see the boots im talking about.

Thanks for the help.

Link below

i would say that is not at all what most people on here are into (myself included) but the build on those made me think of ateliers heschung.

they don't have any riding boots of that height on the site but there's far more manageable styles on there with a similar last, it looks like? this would be the closest with a buckle probably:

cypres-hunting-memory-noir-gumblock.jpg

happy hunting

Thanks for the help.

Link below

If you haven't, try out superdenim. Chances are someone has/knows something which might be similar to what you're after. I recall some insanely tall lace ups posted there before  

*edit: found em

God, has it been a while.  Time for an update.  Apologies on the lack of...anything.  Been a hectic few months working graveyard and seeing the sun in only spurts.  

Being a freightworker has its perks, though.  All the guys I work with are constantly amazed that I don't come limping out every morning.  Custom made, says I.

9324975032_357e0d9cbe.jpg

9324975438_bf1b8be5e0.jpg

Edited by FatCook

Does anyone know of an India shopping proxy? I'm in love with this shirt: http://www.myntra.com/shirts/london-bridge/london-bridge-men-coral-orange--purple-striped-slim-fit-casual-shirt/458562/buy

I'm happy to compensate you more than adequately for your time. Or, if anyone can point me towards a similar purple/orange striped shirt I'd be more than willing to tip you.