small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

D2pPozU.jpg

info on the red and black pairs in front pls

The brand is called http://www.article-number.com/ Although I'm not sure where/when you can purchase them.

Also can someone help me find this cardigan Frank is wearing I've been searching forever.

tumblr_n34xajxQ8m1qdrz3yo1_500.jpg

i live in montreal and want a pair of liner gloves, not chunky or anything, that will still keep me warm, obviously not SUPER WARM but still enough to survive,

my friend had a pair of north face etip glove to sell me but after reading some reviews they seem to be shitty

any idea ?

i live in montreal and want a pair of liner gloves, not chunky or anything, that will still keep me warm, obviously not SUPER WARM but still enough to survive,

my friend had a pair of north face etip glove to sell me but after reading some reviews they seem to be shitty

any idea ?

Let me just say that I have no alliance with them, just that they make the broadest range of gloves I've seen 

So here we go again.. Have you looked at Hestra??

Anybody know what the quality on the Raf FW13 runners is like? Heard a couple of bad things about the runners of various other seasons.

had them, normal , same shit as raf x adidas, made in china also., glue is apparent

edit ; dont take the neg as me telling lies, its true.

are red wings played out??? need a good winter boot and i'm trying to decide if they are too "late 2008 swag" or not

yo fuck that, 'played out' ? your taste, your choice, red wing are timeless

Edited by aymerikmd

emailed dsm but got no reply, what's the difference between these two? all i can see is smaller one is 25 GBP more expensive than the larger one for some reason. i owned a cdg wallet years ago but can't remember what model it was.

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/comme-des-garcons/wallets/classic-plain/cdg-classic-leather-black-sa2100

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/comme-des-garcons/wallets/classic-plain/cdg-leather-wallet-classic-line-black-sa7100

Edited by conqueror

hi everybuddy,

how fit the adidas x rick owens tech runner v2 ? I heard it's TTS, but some people accord to say it's a half size bigger ! let me know about your experience comparing the other brand size.

I've the brown/greenish elephant one from past season, I like to say they fit TTS, maybe a half size bigger, but my advise is take your regular size.

Hey, just wondering if anyone could shed some light on how Margiela Future sneakers fit? They fit true to size? A bit big? If you can use a comparison with another sneaker, it would be helpful as well. Thanks!

^If we're talking about Jp proxies here, 2nded

Does anyone know if suicoke still is in production or direct me to where I can get some sent over internationally, preferably the depa's and those along those aesthetic? Been trawling Y!Jp and rak for months and all I could find are x Timai or whatever those are with orange soles :ph34r: .

Last I saw em was a suicoke x beams auction which I sadly lost due to a last minute 1 yen increase :/

Edited by FatCook