small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

BOMBERS BOMBERS BOMBERS

Looking for a solid all black/leather bomber with full zip (could be double zip) or at least have leather sleeves.

Something similar to what Anders wore in Oslo, August 31 - pictured below

tumblr_m2hb6iPpg71qcmyq0o1_1280.jpg

And UNIS used to sell this 2 F/W seasons ago, but I missed out

2143996.jpg?1394148279

Thanks!! PM's are appreciated too.

kind of retarded but – basic gray long sleeves w/ solid fabrics, double layer...where to cop?

don't want to be shelling 3 bills for LUC but just some simple grey double melange shit ... you know

kind of retarded but – basic gray long sleeves w/ solid fabrics, double layer...where to cop?

don't want to be shelling 3 bills for LUC but just some simple grey double melange shit ... you know

You don't have to sell 3 bills for LUC - just 1 search on Rakuten shows one for half that

And here's two Lumen et Umbra ones for under $75 each - size 46 and size 48

I don't really wear tshirts, but I'd just look on Rakuten for the sort of colour you like

Or just go for one of the denim-bro basic brands like Velva Sheen or Real McCoys. Didn't Archival Clothing use to make long sleeve tees?

• 2 weeks later...

Where is MHL made? I'm hoping England, but going off the fact that most stores don't mention the CoO in the details, I'm guessing it's somewhere more unsavoury?

Specifically shirting, knitwear and pants - a lot of outerwear seems to be made in England, and advertised as stuff, but the country of origin isn't mentioned for shirting or knitwear on end, oipolloi, etc

Edited by Saturdaynight Big Nukeman

Has anyone heard of or used the proxy service sendico? They have a flat rate of 1000 Yen per transaction, but I've heard nothing about them. They seem to have used fake/affiliated accounts on various websites and forums to plug their service too (found these when trying to google more info about them), which is admittedly pretty sketchy, but I'm not too sure what to think of them yet. Their online site also has customer reviews but I'm not sure if I should trust them?

Here's a link to their website:
http://www.sendico.com/

how would you guys i suggest on the dior denim "jake" wash? i love how my APC petit standards fit me now but am ready to buy a new pair of jeans. if i am a size 32" waist and am looking for a slim, tapered fit should i purchase the size 33 (17.5 cm) pair or a size 31 (19 cm pair and have them tapered) ?