small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

does anyone know where i can buy authentic Y-3 online??

thanks

I know Grandism has a couple shoes up. Not sure exactly which items you are looking for though.

Didn't know where to post this, but what does everyone think about this duffle coat?

I think it looks pretty good, however you need to be sure to get the right size. I think duffle/toggle coats look horrendous if they are too big but you still want room to layer underneath.

is there a way to shrink a pair of gloves (70% wool, 30% nylon) without getting unpredictable results?

Depends on how much you are trying to shrink it. Don't throw them in the dryer but instead put them in front of a portable dryer and see if that shrinks them down a bit. They might have to be a bit wet for them to actually shrink.

Cross posting because i wasn't sure if it counted as denim or other clothes

I recently received a APC denim jacket and i wasn't sure on what to do with it. Would i treat it like raw denim jeans and hot soak and wear? The APC card that came with it said to wash by hand or in machine with cold water only for the first 3 washes. Also it mentions nothing about drying.

I was thinking of hot soaking with a bit of detergent and then hang drying or throwing it in the dryer to make it a bit softer and shrink it more. It's definitely too baggy right now. I'm generally a small to medium and this is a size 2. I've never had a raw denim jacket so i thought i'd ask.

Anyone have any info on the 45 RPM store in Soho doing denim repairs for non-45 RPM jeans? I think I saw some stuff posted about this a little while back, but I couldn't find it.

I've got some old 505s with big holes in the knees, just want to have someone good patch them up and make some repairs.

Many thanks.

Guest Berget__

How's the sizing on Jordan IV? I cant try them on and Im not sure if I need a 9 or a 9.5. 9.5 is my "safe size" that work pretty much every time but I dont want them to be too big and crease a lot.

Basically I wear a

9.5 or 10 in Air maxes (9.5 being snug but not uncomfortable)

9 or 9.5 in Air forces (9.5 being a little to big)

9.5 in stan smiths

? in Jordan IV?

How's the sizing on Jordan IV? I cant try them on and Im not sure if I need a 9 or a 9.5. 9.5 is my "safe size" that work pretty much every time but I dont want them to be too big and crease a lot.

Basically I wear a

9.5 or 10 in Air maxes (9.5 being snug but not uncomfortable)

9 or 9.5 in Air forces (9.5 being a little to big)

9.5 in stan smiths

? in Jordan IV?

Well, I think they run true to size, at least the Millitary and Mars do. I wear a 10 Dunk/AF1 and basically every other non-running Nike. 10.5 AM1 & AM95.

Both my Military's and Mars are sz. 10 and they fit fine. I can't speak on the retro Wht/Cement or Blk/Red IVs from '99, I think. Not fortunate enough to own those.

im looking for the undercover "campaign jacket", looks amazing, anyone have any siggestions on where to find it as of now?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-rare-UNDERCOVER-amazing-Jacket-sales-60-OFF_W0QQitemZ170077001240QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63860QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

or you can make an offer for my m65 version. might sell it.

could you explain the different versions of the jacket to me, as well as availability, pricing, and so on? either through pm or post here

im not very well versed in the japanese high end clothing market, though id like to understand this well, and i am indeed interested in your jacket

i am very interested, so talk to me one way or another

From what i've seen, sizing down classic fit and normal slim fit don't work. The classic fit is a baggier cut. The arms are cut larger as well as the body. If you size down, you'll basically just have a shorter hoodie. If you want a slim fit, it's best to hold out and try to search the japanese sites for a slim fit in your size. I don't reccomend sizing down in classic.

No. You'll have to ask parachutes or 2000db. I've asked and zozo does not ship to the us