small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

As for proxies, I'm pretty sure 1 9 9 3 uses sutocorp, and he certainly buys a fair amount of Lad

it's crazy to me that sutocorp is reliable, just going by my impression from their web design.  1 9 9 3 is bad-musician on tumblr though right? i mean that guy has a lot of lad.  i just want to be sure that it's real and i'll get my pants some time within a month after i order them.  i'm leaning towards sharpservice right now.

EDIT: i guess the question that would really change my decision right now is:  "how fast is sharpservice?"

Edited by juunk

Anyone know of pretty basic & shallow black cap ala http://1ldkshop.com/blog-a/?p=8004

I'd just get this but kind of expensive for what it is. The goretex TNF purple label one I have is pretty much identical but was like half the price, however it faded way too fucking quickly so now it just looks dusty because of the faded black. 

Don't even care about the price if it wouldn't fade after a few months, but whatever. 

Just looking to hear what anyone in the world thinks. Would really appreciate the feedback, concerns, love, hate, anything. Thanks a lot guys and gals!

Short Sleeve Crew Neck, Side Zip
10388005_1427257924208521_282825466_n.jp

Long Sleeve Navy Blue Crew Neck, Side Zip

10358320_1495520027327310_143019729_n.jp

pretty boring.

everyone have now have his 'own' brand and make hoodie/crewneck with sidezip, most of the time, gold zip.

they all took inspo from givenchy and shit.

quick question before i hop on the achilles low bandwagon 

How do the achilles fit compared to CP's other shoes?

I have the "Officer Derby" in 43 and they are quite tight and pull at the heel (although I haven't really broken them in much) I also have the "Work Boot" in sz 44 and that fits well although they have quite a lot of room - I can get away with it by doing the laces up tight though. 

So i'm sort of stuck between whether to choose sz 43 or 44. 

edit: fk it just got 43s haha

Edited by danxf

has anyone used the retaw car tags and know how long the scent lasts for?

Not long enough.  Unless you like the way the tag looks I would say pass.  Get one of those japanese car scents that you place under the front seats instead.