small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Size down for acne max raw jeans compared to other max jeans?

Generally, should I still size down by one when 30 fits perfectly but slightly tight in the store.

i feel like the raws are tighter than cash or other dyed maxes. 

i generally like their jeans but max raw is kinda weird. like the side seams don't look "right". 

on the other hand, i really liked their "soft raw". it was probably a seasonal style.

photo-1.png

info on this hoodie?

Why dont you just ask "Superpusha"?

How does white mountaineering fit I'm a true small would I wear a size 1 or 2?

How does white mountaineering fit I'm a true small would I wear a size 1 or 2?

Honestly depends on the piece, mostly it'd be a 1, but I've seen 0s that fit like a small before, especially with the outerwear. Just check the measurements before you buy anything, that should go without saying

Honestly depends on the piece, mostly it'd be a 1, but I've seen 0s that fit like a small before, especially with the outerwear. Just check the measurements before you buy anything, that should go without saying

of course but some of the measurements on rakutan are weird so some say a size 2 would fit it's weird imo

Went into Opening Ceremony and tried on these Sasquatchfabrix cargo pants

103834_1.jpg

Smallest size they carry is a medium which is generally okay for Japanese brands, but in this case the waist was huge on me. I'm generally a 29-30, and these were at least 32. I really like these pants, can anyone point me towards a size Small? Or should I just suck it up and wear a belt with it?

what i wanna know is how they look with that butt flap cinched and if it has any kind of point

Pulling on the butt laces changes the way the legs fit. It's a really light weight material so you can leave it big and billowy or make it more warped and skinny. I couldn't figure out how to actually make the laces stay a certain way, I guess you could tie a knot in them? The ankle ties also do a lot to change the fit, really cool pants IMO. Been looking for olive pants which were somehow different from regular chinos for a while now. 

i just recently bought this bomber(Vicious MA-1 flight bomber) in size 48 because that's what i typically am except for the recent seasons Rick leather jackets in that case I'm a 50.  I understand that 50 is now the new medium but again I am typically a 48.  Does anyone know how this seasons rick bomber fit?  Don't know if i fucked up and have to deal with returning it.  I got it for such a good price.

1397485479-60309800.jpg 

Hello SF. Does anyone know of a brand that has technical shorts or cargos, similar to Acronym? Looking for something to wear in the warmer weather. Thanks for any suggestions.

Peace!

Hello SF. Does anyone know of a brand that has technical shorts or cargos, similar to Acronym? Looking for something to wear in the warmer weather. Thanks for any suggestions.

Peace!

Maharishi has some cool shorts and some interesting cargos.

Don't know about the quality, but I wouldn't mind having some.