small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Who makes good band tees? Looking for stuff with a slimmer cut and at least decent material. I've heard good things about Night Channels, but some of my friends had issues with their orders. 

In terms of bands I'm after stuff like Can, Faust, and The Velvet Underground, 

More esoteric stuff like Sun Ra, John Fahey or Pharoah Sanders t-shirts would be great as well

Who makes good band tees? Looking for stuff with a slimmer cut and at least decent material. I've heard good things about Night Channels, but some of my friends had issues with their orders. 

More esoteric stuff like Sun Ra, John Fahey or Pharoah Sanders t-shirts would be great as well

lad musician huehu

Anybody know what moccasin trainers these are? See them on Beams employees a lot too.

v1pbhGg.jpg

This is from an Inventory editorial, the sneakers are credited as Mizuno, but they're actually the Mizuno x Mountain Research collaboration. They also come in a ring moccasin high and low.

rjcalmw.jpg

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

in respect to japanese designers like n(n), undercover, julius etc do they only make up to a size 4? i find as a taller guy a lot of print tees and most jackets will be too tight/not long enough. 

basically am i ever going to find size 5 tees / jackets 

i can't recall ever seeing a 5, and 4s are uncommon (if the brand even made them). japanese tee sizing in general tends to run short, uc/nn included, so you're limited from the start.

julius has done tons of extra long tops, shouldn't be hard to find ones that work.

yeah, come to think of it i've seen at least one brand that apparently uses 3-4-5 notations instead of the usual 1-2-3, but they still fit like small-medium-large regardless. perhaps uc has done that? (how needlessly confusing.)

if i understood him correctly, he's looking for tops that have a range of 5 total sizes

UC's size 3 is a super tight fit s-medium. I wear sz. 2 thom browne and boo, 48 in balenciaga and margiela. UC's sz 3, especially the more tailored pieces, are usually pretty tight. The UC cropped pants i sold to mrip had a pretty generous waist size. 

stephan schneider is one of the few brands that does the weird 3,4,5 system.

I got a tee from Nightchannels recently, it's printed on Gildan Ultra Cotton and fits slightly big. The colors on the print came out slightly different than on the site but I dont really mind in this case. Alright for the price I guess, their selection of prints is stellar though, can't find a lot of the stuff elsewhere. Please let me know if you do find some good Can tees, been wanting one for ages. 

I was wondering whether most brands distribute their clothes on their own or use wholesale agencies. For example Common Projects uses the 30:70 agency located in Paris for their distribution in Europe. Anyone knows who the biggest wholesale agencies are?