small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

What's the best proxy service now? Been hearing mixed things about both Sharp and Suto lately.

If it makes a difference, I'm in Europe.

My last proxy from suto arrived with the box mangled up and 3 items missing from the order. I've been trying to contact them for the past two weeks about getting a partial refund and they've been ghost for a little over a week.

They didn't include the items.

I had previously asked them to send me a photo of all my items together prior to shipping, in which the missing items were present in the photo.

After delivery I let them know items were missing, they claimed I didn't purchase anything else, so I sent them their own photo LOLz

Edited by TRICK DOM

Jesus, might have to do that as well then lol

only issues I've had to date are them not responding for 2-3 hours to a bidding inquiry and purchasing an item after I told them to cancel the order 2 days prior.  

This seems to be an actual issue though.  Hope you get your shit, man.

What's the best proxy service now? Been hearing mixed things about both Sharp and Suto lately.

If it makes a difference, I'm in Europe.

My last proxy from suto arrived with the box mangled up and 3 items missing from the order. I've been trying to contact them for the past two weeks about getting a partial refund and they've been ghost for a little over a week.

Sux mayne... But to answer your q monnitoff I'd definitely recommend fromjapan. Fairly easy to use, don't have to bother with e-mailing or getting into contact with Japanese dudes, it's all automated. You can set it to bid snipe too. My two recent proxies were ridiculously smooth and arrived in roughly a week's time. 

need opinions.  finally got my geller dip dye.

is it supposed to fit slouchy and oversized like this?  or is it simply too big?

Yeah, it's supposed to fit slouchy and oversized, but I think it's a little too much arm stacking in your case. If it helps, I sized down a size on my dip dye and it fits fine everywhere except the torso's a tad cropped. So take that for what you will