small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anyone familiar with crescent down works classico parkas? Im almost always a medium but im wondering if I should go small here. I've only found measurement info at one place (whick implies I should size down), but im not sure if they can be trusted, and also measurements on down jackets are a little iffy.

anyone know if the rick owens padded ma-1s run tts or small? specifically looking at a/w 2011 'limo' versions.

they fit tts everywhere besides the armholes. they are blood restricting high. depending on your body size, you can go true or 1 size large.

this is me in a 46. im 5'9 135lbs.

Edited by swooc

anyone know what the fit is like on saint laurent SL/02H high top/'court' high top?

the sizing on the slp site is different then other sites claim and have a pair lined up on sale that i won't be able to return if i fuck up

Where can I buy a long mesh tank in tan/beige/dust/any other shade of brown, black, or white

Robert Geller did them IIRC but they've long sold out & can't find any on used marketplace

48LJBYO.jpg

Hey. Yo man, why u gotta play me like that. 

Hey.  Yo man, why u gotta play me like that!  :(