small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

quick questions on shoes, hope this isn't a stupid one: I'm wanting to buy some Ann D scamosciato shoes size EU41 but the only pairs I can find (on LN-CC etc.) in that size are listed as womens and I'm a guy. I can't see any visible difference between the mens: http://www.ln-cc.com/content/ebiz/latenightcatcafe/invt/ann0114049blk/ann0114049blk_01_large.jpg and womens: http://www.ln-cc.com/content/ebiz/latenightcatcafe/invt/ann0214029blk/ann0214029blk_01_large.jpg so could I just buy the womens ones in my size or would they be noticeably different or unsuitable for my feet? 

edit: just went back a few pages and think homme.homme already answered my question - they're the same. I'll assume that goes for all designs unless anyone knows any different?

Edited by chdrls

I bought an item from billyreid.com and they charged for duty/tax during checkout shipping to Canada. They use a brokerage company called pitney bowes to handle international orders. I received my item but it didn't work out so i returned it and got a refund minus the duty/taxes. Does anybody know how to get it back?

Where to get Rick boots resoled and repaired? Got a pair of fw07 combats that are beat as fuck (crepe soles have worn all the way through in some spots--I got 75cents worth of quarters taped to the sole right now) and is pulling away from the midsole in certain places too. Leather is also pulling away from the midsole a bit.

I've heard The Firm in NY is good, but I wanna be absolutely sure they can restore the boots to their original look. Saw a pair of the same combats where dude got em resoled with a wood sole and it was horrible.

Red Wing 101 Postman vs 9016 (or gent traveller) sizing anybody? I have 9016 in UK8, fit very well with insoles. Length is correct, but there is a room for thick sock or, in my case, insole. Wonder with what size should I go for 101 Postman to not to add any additional insoles.

End support advises on the same size, but I concerned about Postman being as roomy as 9016. 

I was on ssense.com last night browsing around because of the sale they were having. And I checked the site a little after the sale was over, I notice a lot of the brands that was on there during and before the sale aren't on there anymore. I'm sure they didn't sell out of all the items from those particular brands I was looking at. Does anyone know what happens to those items? Do they go to another site?

Where can I buy a long mesh tank in tan/beige/dust/any other shade of brown, black, or white

Robert Geller did them IIRC but they've long sold out & can't find any on used marketplace

some brands wont' return until they get new season products.  They just sitting on the stuff