small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I'm looking to expand my 'mature' shoe collection. I got started in the hypebeast/nike sb scene, and now I'm transitioning into a more mature look. Currently my 'mature' shoe collection consists of a pair of quoddy boat mocs and brown suede desert boots. I was thinking about Quoddy's grizzly boots as a winter solution, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to drop that much cash on a shoe that looks so similar to the only quality shoe I already have. Since I already have beater winter boots, I could skip the winter boot and look in a different direction. I really like the look of Alden shell, but I can only see the chukka and maybe the plain toe boots fitting my aesthetic. I really want the chukka in cigar and the plain toe boots in color 8, but I'm not sure if now is the best time for those since I have no use for a formal or even business casual shoe.

I'm looking to expand my 'mature' shoe collection. I got started in the hypebeast/nike sb scene, and now I'm transitioning into a more mature look. Currently my 'mature' shoe collection consists of a pair of quoddy boat mocs and brown suede desert boots. I was thinking about Quoddy's grizzly boots as a winter solution, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to drop that much cash on a shoe that looks so similar to the only quality shoe I already have. Since I already have beater winter boots, I could skip the winter boot and look in a different direction. I really like the look of Alden shell, but I can only see the chukka and maybe the plain toe boots fitting my aesthetic. I really want the chukka in cigar and the plain toe boots in color 8, but I'm not sure if now is the best time for those since I have no use for a formal or even business casual shoe.

If I get outbid on y!jp Sutocorp will send me an email right? I was watching an item  I bid on and this happened:

The bid went to 10k yen then someone cancelled their bid and the current bid dropped down to 1.8k yen.

But I swear the person who cancelled the 10k yen bid was Sutocorp but I haven't gotten an email, so I'm just hoping it was another bidder at this point.

If I get outbid on y!jp Sutocorp will send me an email right? I was watching an item  I bid on and this happened:

The bid went to 10k yen then someone cancelled their bid and the current bid dropped down to 1.8k yen.

But I swear the person who cancelled the 10k yen bid was Sutocorp but I haven't gotten an email, so I'm just hoping it was another bidder at this point.

I'd email them ... Whenever I've been outbid and lost an auction I have always had to email them back. 

Edited by joeyod007

Need immediate help. Have to go somewhere cold.

I need to cop uniqlo heatech online (yeah, yeah, i know). 

I usually get heatech in medium from japanese uniqlo stores.

Will I still be a medium? or do I need a large? 

I am ordering from the US online store.

Thanks in advance

generally speaking, i size down when buying US/UK uniqlo from my JP size. for example, i'm a M in JP heat tech leggings and would order a S from the US or UK.

Thanks in advance

for tops its

US Medium = JP Large (note: the length of sleeves on long sleeve tshirts are normally shorter than the US version)

bottoms are

US small = JP small but inseam is normally shorter

Thanks in advance

Small, I have one size diff between asia and Europe+NA.

Edited by Fuuma