small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Im trying to buy used thing because i cant afford new, mainly from ebay or y!. and i need some education on how to actually identify real stuff from the fakes, not sure how im supose to differentiate. Some are easy but others are difficult to tell, especially if your not familiar with the piece.

Not personally, but I've read a few things about dying synthetics on SZ. Needs special dye and really hot water.

I'd recommend you to ask a few tailors in TO if they can do that job. At this point, it would be better for you to keep it than sell it. It's a nice garment.

Hello, Im kinda new to this community so first off,  id like to say "Hello".

I was wondering if anyone here knew of a brand that sell technical jackets for women, similar to Isaora or Acronym? I have an anorak from Isaora (Tech 2-L Riding Anorak) that has an elastic material that you put your thumbs through and it forms like a second sleeve and my girlfriend wants something similar. Any suggestions?

I'm looking to buy something from the Hong Kong Concept Shop and it seems legit.  I've been trying to contact them but no response.  Anyone here have any experience with them?  Thanks in advance. 

They are legit! 

Im trying to buy used thing because i cant afford new, mainly from ebay or y!. and i need some education on how to actually identify real stuff from the fakes, not sure how im supose to differentiate. Some are easy but others are difficult to tell, especially if your not familiar with the piece.

Best rule of thumb is that if its too good to be true, its a fake. There is also a legit check thread on sufu you can use . But common sense, and buyer feedback/evaluation helps. 

Hello, Im kinda new to this community so first off,  id like to say "Hello".

I was wondering if anyone here knew of a brand that sell technical jackets for women, similar to Isaora or Acronym? I have an anorak from Isaora (Tech 2-L Riding Anorak) that has an elastic material that you put your thumbs through and it forms like a second sleeve and my girlfriend wants something similar. Any suggestions?

Anybody?

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know where could one purchase a pair of NB's M1300GBB sneakers in Berlin?

Most preferably in a nice store, in the popular areas, that offers an assortment of other nice stuff (I'm a sucker for German knitwear ;))

It has to be offered in US size 12!

Thanks in advance.

Need immediate help. Have to go somewhere cold.

I need to cop uniqlo heatech online (yeah, yeah, i know). 

I usually get heatech in medium from japanese uniqlo stores.

Will I still be a medium? or do I need a large? 

I am ordering from the US online store.

Thanks in advance