small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Possible to find these Ann D kicks anywhere in a 43 or 44? (Not even really sure how to size them, actually…Some info on that would be appreciated, as well.)

http://re-porter.ca/shoes/suede-mid-top-trainer/

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a pair cool, but in terms of sizing the one pair of ann d shoes I have run big. I am a 43, and the 42 fits well. 

Nearly the same but be aware of the narrow toe. So if you have wide feet. Also be aware that they are lightweight and their sole is made for dry weather..

Thanks, but, hmm.. The reason of asking is that i want to wear them in our Swedish megawinter! I got a pair of Red Wing 1907 size 8, and i can't fit anything thicker than a regular sock in them. -Wich makes them perfect for spring and fall.

I figured i could get a pair of Fracap's with the ripple sole and and size up a bit. So that i could fit a thick wool sock and at the same time get good grip on the snow.?

Thanks, but, hmm.. The reason of asking is that i want to wear them in our Swedish megawinter! I got a pair of Red Wing 1907 size 8, and i can't fit anything thicker than a regular sock in them. -Wich makes them perfect for spring and fall.

I figured i could get a pair of Fracap's with the ripple sole and and size up a bit. So that i could fit a thick wool sock and at the same time get good grip on the snow.?

THe ripple sole will give some more traction but it is relatively soft. And therefor a bit slippery. Furthermore for a swedish winter is shelling out a bit more and going for a gore tex boot?? not trying to rock your boat but Timberland has a couple of 40 year specials coming up and are landing at Caliroots. Meindl also has some old school models with GTX..

THe ripple sole will give some more traction but it is relatively soft. And therefor a bit slippery. Furthermore for a swedish winter is shelling out a bit more and going for a gore tex boot?? not trying to rock your boat but Timberland has a couple of 40 year specials coming up and are landing at Caliroots. Meindl also has some old school models with GTX..

Thanks for the info! =) What i'm looking for is a causal and classic looking, but still functional boot. So not just the looks.. Which seems to be the agenda of what most brands contributes these days. But i will use them for regular daily use around town. And not for hiking.

The new classic yellow Timberland "super 6 GTX 40 years ltd" really caught my eye. But i wonder how warm Timberlands Primaloft insulation really is. Will there be enough for -25C (-13F) degrees winter. Or should i still size up a bit to make room for an extra sock? How's the sizing btw? 

Timbs fit quite large imo so you have room for thick socks in your normal size. And the primaloft boots will be warm enough for winter..

Thanks man! I went with the Super 6's. I'm a little concerned about what i will think about the white/beige/grey collar though.. But i didn't dare waiting for Caliroots getting them in stock!

I'm trying to figure out what's the difference between these both for the horse leather back zip Guidi.  Also, what's the additional 's' stand for in case of a pair of 788zs?

Vale

Anyone know online shops with Common Projects WMNS line?

http://www.lagarconne.com/store/designer.htm?pid=894&sid=895

http://totokaelo.com/store/designers/woman-by-common-projects

http://www.gravitypope.com/shoes/womens/common-projects

http://www.francesmay.com/collections/vendors?q=Common+Projects

http://www.bungalow-gallery.com/common-projects/?gender=women

probably a long shot, I have to resole my Diemme boots with a Vibram Betulla sole in white. Anyone know a product code or where to cop the sole? My cobbler wasn't able to find them in the official Vibram catalogue for 2013....

Edited by frankie_four

purchased an item online last week, it still has not been shipped, but now the item has gone on sale, ive emailed them asking for a refund of the difference as my order has not been processed yet but the item is now markedly cheaper, my credit card has been billed for the original amount.....

do i have a leg to stand on?

purchased an item online last week, it still has not been shipped, but now the item has gone on sale, ive emailed them asking for a refund of the difference as my order has not been processed yet but the item is now markedly cheaper, my credit card has been billed for the original amount.....

i'm pretty positive they won't refund the difference. you'll most likely have to reorder the item on sale and then return the full priced item if it's worth that trouble.

first let me say that i am new to these boards and i am humbled by the amount of expertise on here. please excuse me if i post this in the wrong place.

i was wondering if anyone out there knew what designers/boutiques make dress pants or slacks that are pretty tapered and/or skinny. 

I'm looking for pants with a 5"-6" flat ankle opening (hem), so pretty skinny but they don't need to be skin tight by any means.

i don't really have a price limit, I'm just really at a loss here. 

thanks for the help

Found a beige..

http://www.thestarco.gr/en/product_categories/111/products/828

Why not contact Diemme direct as it looks like that's a special sole...

I asked Viberg for their soles once and they sent them to me,for a small fee.

Or maybe they know the product code..

thanks. They come in beige, black and tobacco. I've already contacted Diemme IT and the German distributor without any response...

depends on the shop. I had the same experience with some German shops and they did not refund the difference. They offered me to place a second order for the reduced item and to send back (they paid for the return) the one I bought at regular price....lol

Some other shops do refunds