small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

does anyone make a white dress shirt with these details that can be had for under $150?

- english spread collar

- single cuffs

- no pockets

- prefer no placket but can live with one
- in between slim and classic fit

- thick enough to not have my nipples show through

Edited by swooc

With the 50 $ you can always have it altered to a single cuff..

thanks for the suggestion. but i don't want to alter anything. the tailors here are too shit. plus bb slim fit is like a classic fit on me.

mmm. had a closer look at their offering. they do have single cuff white shirts but they all have front pockets. fuck.

Edited by swooc

does anyone make a white dress shirt with these details that can be had for under $150?

- english spread collar

- single cuffs

- no pockets

- prefer no placket but can live with one

- in between slim and classic fit

- thick enough to not have my nipples show through

http://shop.kamakurashirts.com/goods_en_usd_479.html

in terms of RO jeans, can someone explain to me the difference between the Detroit and the Torrence? looking at photos, the Torrence looks like the looser fitting of the two, maybe somewhere in between the Detroit cut & the Berlin cut...but i got some measurements from an ebay seller which are telling me otherwise.

Edited by Rain Dogs

in terms of RO jeans, can someone explain to me the difference between the Detroit and the Torrence? looking at photos, the Torrence looks like the looser fitting of the two, maybe somewhere in between the Detroit cut & the Berlin cut...but i got some measurements from an ebay seller which are telling me otherwise.

The Torrence is the looser fitting of the two, definitely 

just received my order. the fabric is excellent, but still quite not solid enough to hide my piercing nips. i ordered the tokyo slim and the chest measurement came out slightly smaller than the table (a good thing for me). overall the fit is still quite classic on mmy body. i sized it by the shirt measurements alone and what i usually wear. didn't bother with the body size reference. as for the details, i'd prefer something a little more modern eg slightly smaller cuffs and collars. but fuck, 80 bucks is a bargain.

my quest for the bang for buck perfect white shirt continues. so if anyone has more suggestions, please let me know. on a different note, the calvin klein slim fit shirts are almost perfect for me (details and fit). but the fabric is just terrible.

Hello! First post I think, but I was wondering about the sizing on Margiela strap on high tops, raf simons addidas trainers, and common project Achilles low! My feet are pretty wide, and my foot length would probably be about a tts 9.5. So I usually go with size 10. I wear size 10 in flyknit trainers...

Thinking about going with a 42 for the common projects (i've heard they are are quite narrow but since its leather i was assuming maybe I would stretch it, making it a 42.5?)

And I was going to go with 43 in the addidas trainers and 43 with the margiela high tops! Any contribution is appreciated, thank you!