small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anyone have a pair of Marsèll boots?

These in particular: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/marsell-lace-up-ankle-boot-item-10452520.aspx?storeid=9108

Wondering if they run big or small, comfortable or not, worth the price.

cheers

I have a pair of Marséll derbies and my girlfriend has several pairs (sandals, boots, derbies). Quality is really nice, very comfortable I love mine. They run a bit big, we both size down half a size. If possible, try to find them on sale, they're pretty worth the price but honestly at almost a grand you might as well spend a little bit more for Guidis. 

I have a pair of Marséll derbies and my girlfriend has several pairs (sandals, boots, derbies). Quality is really nice, very comfortable I love mine. They run a bit big, we both size down half a size. If possible, try to find them on sale, they're pretty worth the price but honestly at almost a grand you might as well spend a little bit more for Guidis. 

thanks for the tip!

Anyone know where to buy 3.1 phillip Lim mirrored weirdo shirt? It's sold out everywhere I've looked, willing to buy used/retail. Thanks a lot.

Your best and only bet is having a shirt proxied from Japan. I called Bloomingdale's about two months ago and they claimed to have one left in New York in small, but that's most likely an inventory system error.

anyone know how Blanc and Noir shoes fit? I assumed they're the same as CPs since the sole is the same, but I've heard they're true to size from a couple people and that I should size like CPs from another

Edited by Deadkitty

anyone know how Blanc and Noir shoes fit? I assumed they're the same as CPs since the sole is the same, but I've heard they're true to size from a couple people and that I should size like CPs from another

TTS, got some in my CP size and they're really snug. 

this shirt is so good that i don't feel worthy of how fly it is. i'm committing fly seppuku and posting it here for someone flya den me.

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/designer-walt-by-walter-van-beirendonck-vintage-burger-print-t-shirt-item-10352422.aspx?storeid=9246

anyone know how ozweego 2s fit?

some sites say tts and others say go full size up.

I ordered a pair of them a size up just to be safe. I had a search around about it because I was wondering too and most said that it was better to go a size up. I guess I'll find out in a week or so..

Edited by Gaspardd

Lucky! Did you met him at the RMIT?

griffin119: It's from one of his best collections (or his best)...

People should do a quick reverse image search or just typing keywords or looking at previous collections instead of asking questions.