small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

when i first bought these shoes there was some dried glue-like shit on the side... it was clear at the time, so i didn't bother returning them. over time the glue has turned orange. how do i remove or cover it up?

that's unlucky, man!

try this:

http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-remove-excess-manufacturers-glue-from-shoes/

Could someone help point me in the right direction; I'm trying to find some pants with a similar style to these:

image-44.jpg

(ann demeulemeester cropped pants. these are a few years old I think, so not much luck finding a pair for sale).

Please keep a modest budget in mind. As much as I wish I could afford to drop $900 on a pair of pants, my budget is going to be about half that, at most.

I'm ok with used. Thanks in advance!

Sorry a bit vague I realise, but I honestly don't have any real specifics (in my head I was thinking something more along the lines of yohji/rick/ann but I am really open to whatever)....SI/CP/ are a bit too techy for my liking if that makes sense, but Ten C certainly looks interesting. 

yah I getcha.  Can't say I know your style too well since I've only seen you in full Gyakusou/running b4 but I could just post what I think is pretty cool

FW13 Junya patchwork blew me away in person.  I'd imagine the ones with dark tones would be pretty versatile too

tumblr_mpdp36rO5b1qb6n6eo1_1280.jpg

I was really impressed by Siki Im's summer bomber for SS12 so maybe checking out some fall/winter outerwear offerings might be worth your time.  

Lee Roach might fit the bill too.  I probably couldn't wear it but it fits the black-minimal style pretty well.  Only at DSM though...

hmm, something to consider. unfortunately it looks like they're sold out nearly everywhere.

thanks for the info!

brown pair can still be had in a size large up to xxl at sneakersnstuff; everyone seems to suggest size up 1 so you're in luck if you're a medium or larger by default. love how the knees are vented, too. x_x

the grey pair's ideal but those sold faster, haha.

can anyone suggest some interesting well constructed outerwear??

ah... really like the sasquatchfabrix fisherman's jacket from japonism sunbeam (s/s 12) but hard to find now 

sasquatchfabrix-japonism-fisherman-jacke

grail piece ._. 

also very nice imho is this raeburn jacket; if you're quick about it you can find it in oki-ni outlet in a sz l for half off 

tumblr_mfhda5ww8H1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

hear there's an all black iteration for f/w; wait for that if you find it up your alley but prefer it in that color 

happy hunting

^prob should just go with the svenssons esp if you can catch them on sale.

Lanvin and Acne do a similar sneaker but they're just as expensive/more expensive than CP's

check this thread as well.  

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/133486-cheaper-versions-of-typically-expensive-items/

I remember there being talk of some brand that does shoes identical to CP but I'm drawing a blank

Think it looks nice but I feel like I would only be able to wear it semi-formally (button-up, dark pants, etc.)

Might go well with some ninja attire too.

Woven/check pattern could go either way.  I think for me it's a very nice piece of clothing but I wouldn't (be able to) wear it.