small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Why does my belt do this?  It is getting wrecked in a hurry....

3WXlucJ.jpg

might be an old question, but does lanvin has changed their sneaker sizing? several webshops are saying they fit true to size and not one size larger as usual?

lanvin fit like common projects.  so long as they on cp sole they going to fit like cp.  most people size down 1.

JfejEPQ.jpg

does this version of the rick owen dunks have a specific name or id? I am looking for the ones with the lower tongue. 

clocked it! they are: RU2891 if anyone is interested

anyone know where to get them in a 42/43??

JfejEPQ.jpg

does this version of the rick owen dunks have a specific name or id? I am looking for the ones with the lower tongue. 

clocked it! they are: RU2891 if anyone is interested

anyone know where to get them in a 42/43??

42 http://www.thebusinessfashion.co.uk/index.php?sec=prod∏=979

edit: high tongue...my bad

Edited by frankie_four

I bought a Jonathan Saunders jacket, and after only four wears, it's already falling apart. Stitching is coming out everywhere, with the cuffs on the sleeves being especially bad. If I want to return it, should I go through the website I got it from (ssense) or Jonathan Saunders?

I bought a Jonathan Saunders jacket, and after only four wears, it's already falling apart. Stitching is coming out everywhere, with the cuffs on the sleeves being especially bad. If I want to return it, should I go through the website I got it from (ssense) or Jonathan Saunders?

the place where you've bought it

Hi all,

Has anyone ordered RO sneakers from both ssense.com and ln-cc.com? I need some help clarifying the UK sizing. 

I have RO geos that I bought from ssense that are labeled 39 inside, but I'm confused about the difference between "European" size, IT (Italian) size, UK size, and the label inside RO sneakers. Google searches say different things.

I'm assuming since I previously ordered IT 39 and the label inside the geos said 39, that the geo label is in IT. Is this standard for all geos no matter where you buy them?

And if so, can someone confirm the IT to UK to "European" conversion? 

Thanks in advance!

Jil Sander suit size 44 vs Dior Homme/Saint Laurent suit size 44

Looking to buy a size 44 suit from Jil Sander, anyone know if the size is very similar to size 44 from DH ?

?

I only fit with suit size 44 from DH, will I fit the Jil Sander slim fit suit size 44 ?

I've been using this wallet for the past 5 years or so and it's been pretty beat up. I'm looking for something similar, though can't find anything. It's basically a weekender/card case, but one side is open so that you can slip cash in and out quickly. (photo below)

Anyone know of anything similar? (minimal, thin, few cards, and some cash)

Cheers.

94-59-04.jpg

Jil Sander suit size 44 vs Dior Homme/Saint Laurent suit size 44

Looking to buy a size 44 suit from Jil Sander, anyone know if the size is very similar to size 44 from DH ?

?

I only fit with suit size 44 from DH, will I fit the Jil Sander slim fit suit size 44 ?

for otr classics, most of the eu44 jil measurements i've seen are a little smaller than DH eu44. especially at the trouser hem. i've seen jils go down to 16.5cm whereas i've never seen DH go below 19cm.