small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

thinking about getting a new pair of bapes (I know :blush: )

prices increased since I got my last pair years ago, any ideas on how to get cheapest price? (if possible)

i assume they are cheapest in store in japan but I don't have any experience with proxy services.

any help/suggestions would be appreciated (aside from dissuading me to purchase them)

+ sorry for double post

anyone have any info on this old maharishi jacket?

MahaGang4_FRANK151.JPG

its the one on the left, took skeleton from famous ukio-e print so its piqued my interest

probably really old but any info helps, can't find anything on web

Edited by tylortakahisa

Need help with the sizing of raf simon shoes. To be specific derby shoes. My foot length is that of a US 9.5, but width wise it fits a 10-10.5. I was wondering if someone can please advice me as to which size would be best for a foot like mine? 43 or 42? I've heard raf simons are bigger than the actual tagged size. Please and thanks.

two years old?  supermarket, y!, hail mary on the bay.

apc jeans don't go on sale but if tbs has a code then you can usually use it to get them a bit cheaper.

raf fit one size large normally unless you have exceptionally wide feed.  you seem to have mutant feet so you should go try some on.

yo what da fuck is there really no thread for shorts?

Anyways, can anybody recommend me a nice gray slouchy/drop-crotch short ending preferably right around the knee area?  I'm currently rocking some grey pod shorts that are probably fakes and because of that premonition I want to pick up something similar and with a bit more interesting detailing.  I really do like these:

3684849570_317fcd85b7.jpg(but maybe without such a drastic spread in the crotch/thigh)

Dig a lot of DD's other offerings too but they're all black, which I'm not really looking for right now.