small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

fromjapan.co.jp is the best proxy. 5% usage charge + 200 yen per item. been using them for years with no problems ever. they have real-time bidding so all you need to do is add deposit and you can bid what you want, whenever you want. no human interaction involved, no waiting for emails, etc. etc.

but if you need in-store pickup, use stylistics.

fromjapan.co.jp is the best proxy. 5% usage charge + 200 yen per item. been using them for years with no problems ever. they have real-time bidding so all you need to do is add deposit and you can bid what you want, whenever you want. no human interaction involved, no waiting for emails, etc. etc.

but if you need in-store pickup, use stylistics.

awesome, thanks mane.

Is there any US Forwarding Company that allows me to declare and insure any value of my choice? Im looking to buy an item off ebay and have it shipped to Malaysia. The seller wouldn't under declare the value. And im not looking to use proxy services.

I've been looking around a few US forwarding companies, but all of them will declare the value as stated by the seller, if not they will value it at the market value.

this is from the transaction problems thread. figured it's better to ask here than there.

Now at first you think they measure 12" but if you look carefully, you can see he rolled the pant leg over so the back of the pants has come to the front at the side.

what is the general accepted method for measuring thigh width? i've always done crotch seam to end of thighs laid flat (sometimes passed the leg outseam). i'm guessing the more acceptable way is to stop at the leg outseam?

depends which flyknit.  people have said from size down one to size up one.  meaning: go to the mall and find out.  they're not that rare.

I've tried on a pair of the Lunars before but I'm looking for info on the Trainers.

Got a pair of black Acne jeans and the crotch area smells like vinegar. I've never experienced this but I was reading that the dye can sometimes smell like sulfur but haven't read anything about a sour vinegar smell, does anyone know anything about this?

Edit: Got an email from one of the employees saying he knows what I am talking about and he thinks it comes from a part of the treatment process, but if the smell is only in the crotch area that some what leads me to believe differently. Should I exchange them or try and wash it out? Only problem with returning them is returning them overseas. Thanks

Edited by Russ R

can anyone tell me whats up with the common projects style sole? (raf, achilles, kva buttero w+h sandro we all know it)  who makes it, whats the construction like, is it the same last for all models / brands?  

i've read that it's vibram, used to read that it all came from the same factory in italiy which is obv not true. I am  wondering how it became industry standard in such a short period