small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

how do you "fold/wrap/whatever" a scarf like this?

c1244mainvibskopiggyblk3lu.th.jpg

REGARDING HOW TO TIE SHEMAGHS:

Ill post a pictorial later but this is the simplest way I can explain:

First, hold the shemagh in your hands so its one big square. Then fold it in half so it becomes one big triangle. Hold the triangle to your neck, with the point of the triangle pointing to the ground. Grab one of the ends in your hand, and wrap it around your neck, do the same with the other side, so they go around your neck. Now tuck the two ends under the pointy part.

If you dont get it, I'll post a pictorial later or tomm. morning.

Where can I find some standard black Vans prison issues in Toronto? Every store I see with prison issues always seem to never have black for some bizzare reason, and I'm not really familliar with any good stores that offer a good sized collection of Vans.

urban outfitters.

i like this jacket quite a bit, but i was wondering if anyone had any other recommendations because the two lower pockets are a little big, is there anything similar that has like standard pockets without flaps?

aecsfw016co.th.gif

EDIT: actually this jacket looks pretty square, or not really fitted. im a pretty skinny dude, so does anyone have any other recommendations?

How bad is it if a black jacket and black trousers of a suit is a little off? I.E. Jacket has a red tint in certain light while pants are a true black in every light

It depends. If your trying to look spiffy, it matters greatly; but if you're just going about your daily routine I wouldn't worry about it too much .

Hey People,

This might seem a strange question but I hope someone can help! I want to make some t-shirts with designs I have come up with but I don't want the usual Hanes tees. Anyone know where I can source some good t-shirt blanks for women and men?

Appreciate the tips!