small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Hey,

This has been driving me crazy, please help. I'm looking for a specific cap, it's a standard fitted or snapback baseball cap. Black, with the letters N and Y on each of the panels in like simple white stencil lettering. The letters are large and take up most of the panel. I believe there is also a version with ATL letters. I don't know if it's a brand or super generic hat but I've searched a bunch on the Internet and could not find it. It's not Yankees or any sports team, just letters.

The closest I could find was this: http://8020.s3.amazo.../723443_1_p.jpg, but it not that.

I've seen in the streets of NY and I'm looking for the all black version (black letter on black hat).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as it's driving me nuts!

Edited by straight cash homey

^you try them on at the shop and they will pin to a length to your liking. they will usually save a good amount of slack if you ever decide to lenthen them one day. i'd say 3-4 days at a busy shop and around 20 bucks.

:( well that worked the best for me. it was a pretty instant improvement right out of the dryer

that was after applying leather conditioner didn't help so you could try that

tried leather conditioner as well with no success. i'll have to pop into a laundrette and use one of their dryers.

rick owens geobasket sneakers, whats up with this leather cracking. it seems to be cracking easily to the point where small parts peel...just go with it or what? or is there something i should do to prevent this from becoming an epidemic?

Where can i get:

Cropped sweaters like the one below to the left or sweaters with ragged edges??

For men obvz

tumblr_mdk2xbK8Qq1rcvbfmo1_500.png

Plain white shirt - long like below?

SECOND_LAYER_63.jpg

And cheaper alternatives to long t shirts with ragged edges or anything great for layering like these:

(I looked into rick owens, alexander wang, damir doma, and boris bidjan but they're too expensive for me)

tumblr_mjruz9Daoy1qiprgbo1_500.jpg
Edited by leaftors

Hi everybody !
I'm looking for this jacket, because I really like it, I would buy it, but I don't know what's the shop wich sell it.
I saw this jacket in the first episod of the first season of "Gossip Girl", on Dan Humphrey.

www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?context_id=8532685&context_type=collection&id=6922052

Thanks!

Hi,

I've been trying to order from studhomme.com. Its a Korean Replica site and I've tried a Korean proxy website, tried there Facebook and ebay emails with NO responses. Is a holiday in Korea or something. Anyone have any advise on how to order studhomme.com and ship to the USA?

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

They do list things... just only during the pre-order period.  It's the same for the leather jackets on their Korean site... They have a pre-order period and then they stop taking orders for a while.

They also respond to my questions on eBay.

Edited by griffin119

I have roughly $2,250 to spend on clothes, any suggestions?

inb4 poor; that ain't shit

things involving leather

boots

jacket

belt / wallet / other leather accessories